10 facts about my OCs

This is 10 facts about my OC

Fact no. 1

Hiyoku Kagure & Hanafi Kagurai's personality is based off of me.

Their personality really does fits the same like my personality that is shy as hell & hesitant in choices

Fact no. 2

Most of my OCs are based off of my friends & their nicknames.

This is really true. Oni, is one of my friends nickname in Whatsapp. Rukia, is based off of my friend, who has the name Ros. Diake, well, he's based off of Daniel, my best friend.

Fact no. 3

Each of my OCs has the same date they were born, only diff is their month.

Hanafi-6/12

Hiyoku-6/11

Rukia-6/3

Oni-6/1

Diake-6/2

Fact no. 4

Diake is the oldest among the five, because my friend wanted me to.

Yep, I never turn down a request. My friend, Daniel, wanted Diake to be the oldest, and I agreed because although Daniel's the same age as all of us, he always act maturely, which fits him and Diake.

Fact no. 5

Aniko's name is based off of Aneki (sister).

I got inspired by the word, Aneki after hearing the word. So, when someone suggested that I should change Aneki to Aniko in my fanfic, I'm happy to assume that he's awesome.

Fact no. 6

Chiyu is bisexual

This is weird, I know. But my friend (not telling her name), believe it or not, is bisexual as well. She wanted her OC go be in here, and yeah, you get the point.

Fact no. 7

(A/N: spoiler alert)

Ruku is a pervert

Yep. Didn't expect that didn't you? This is because he looked below Hiku's skirt during Hiyoku & Hanafi's cardfight.

Fact no. 8

Ruku is my first OC

This is because one of my friends is so good at making stories, he was my inspirator.

Fact no. 9

Hiruyu is based off of my male friends

Yep. One of my friend who's a male has almost the same name as Hiruyu does.

Fact no. 10

Rukia is dense at everything

This is because she has an accident when she was 5, and surprisingly, she survived. (Her parents didn't die, because she was kidnapped)

Yep. Those were my 10 about my OCs.