top 5 of my rants with RPs

1. When you RP at an individual RP, it's like as if you're focusing on that one character you've chosen and you stick to that character until you're in a relationship with her/him.

Example, if you chose a vampire character, of course logically we would run away from one to prevent our blood to be drank by a vampire, unless you're a fanatic with vampires then R.I.P your OC.

2. In group RPs, there's always that ONE person who thinks of the ships for the RPs' OCs, either the maker of the book, or other people.

3. Conflicts with OCs. This one can be related in a lot of RPs. That certain character if in an RP, will surely cause conflict, angriness to other people IRL and last but not least, loneliness to that OC. Doing so is equivalent to you being bullied and you're damn weak to fight back.

4. Unknown GTGs (Got To Go) and BRBs (Be Right Back). Also, can be related to a lot of RPs I've been or were in. These sort of thing can piss off someone unless you're the type who's patient in everything.

5. The seemingly God OC. A character that can pretty much have a lot of crappy good things. Though rare, it is there. Literally.

TAG TIME! I want these tagged people to write a top 5 of any rants they like.

Goldinator
NaruhodouKadoya
goldenheart119
Blueselot
AYOMI-KAGAMOSHIKO
Lucaruth
amaterasuminerva