Plans

*Emma's POV *

I was curled up in a ball staring at nothing, weeping silently as Mary Margaret stroked my hair. I heard the door open and Mary Margaret slowly got up, closing the door behind her. I heard quiet arguing closing my eyes for a moment until I heard the front door. The bedroom door opened and closed softly, Killian's face soon appearing in front of me as he knelt by my bed.

"Emma," he said softly but I refused to look at him. "Emma, please. I'm so sorry. I was being stupid and over thinking and I just froze."

"About what?" I asked weakly, chewing on my thumbnail as I stared at the wall behind him.

"Ruby," he sighed, putting his hand on my head and stroking my hair gently. "Started talking about a future for you and I. Marriage, kids, all that stuff that I hadn't even gotten a chance to really think about. I panicked and I froze and I'm so sorry I hurt you."

My eyes flickered up to his lips and then his eyes, tears still running down my face. He slowly leaned over and pressed his lips to mine gently. I kissed him back for a moment before he pulled away to look at me.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, searching my face.

"You should have just talked to me," I sighed. "I hadn't really gotten to any of that either. The closest I got was when you gave me this ring and I love you, but I'm just not there yet."

"Oh, thank god," he sighed, leaning his forehead on mine and we both closed our eyes. "Can we just start today over? Go back to this morning so I can kiss you and hold you like I haven't gotten to in weeks?"

"Just get up here," I smiled a little and he all but sobbed, kicking off his shoes and jacket before climbing over me and pulling my back against his chest. "Much better."

"Thank you," he whispered, turning his face into my neck as I held his hand in both of mine. "I love you so much, I'm so sorry."

I turned in his arms, putting one hand on his cheek and keeping my eyes on his as I used the other to unbutton his shirt I'd slept in. I ran my hand down his arm, taking his hand and guiding it up my stomach to press to my chest as I kissed him softly. He sighed, pulling me closer as he kissed me more deeply and gripped my chest gently.

I pulled his shirt over his head, running my hands down his chest and stomach. His hands slid down to my bottom, tugging at my panties questioningly. I undid his pants, pushing them down to let him know it was okay and he slid them down.

"I love you so much," I said softly as he rolled over on top of me and hitched my leg up against his hip.

"I love you, too," he breathed just as he kissed me again deeply and slowly slid himself into me.

Later that day we were cuddled together on the love seat, watching some crappy TV movie. He held me in his lap, running his fingers through my hair repeatedly as I snuggled into him.

"Do you see a future for us?" He asked quietly and I looked up. "I know we aren't there yet, I just-"

"I do," I cut him off. "One day, if you still want me, we can get married and have our own messed up little life."

"Get a house," he smiled a little. "Get real jobs... maybe have kids?"

"Maybe," I nodded and his smile grew. "At some point, if we decide we're ready, maybe we'll have a baby."

"Have a whole life together. A cute little white picket fence life," he grinned, kissing me softly.

"Now this is what we like to see," Mary Margaret said cheerfully as she came in with Ruby and everyone else. "I feel so much better now that you two are okay."

"Me too," I mumbled and he held me tighter, kissing my forehead as everyone sat down, arguing about what to get for dinner. "So much better."

"You know what we should do?" Ruby said excitedly. "We should just get totally smashed. We finished our first semester, the love birds over there have reunited and reconciled, it's perfect!"

"But we can only get our hands on shitty beer," I said, finally joining the conversation. "And that's the worst drunk."

"That's what you think," she grinned, getting up and digging out probably ten bottles of hard liquor. "Come on, let's just have fun! We'll order the food, turn on some music, and get shitfaced."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, holding out my hand. "Just give me a bottle before I change my mind."

I know it's short and I'm so sorry! But if I let it go on it'll be way too long and it'll take forever! But thank you for reading and please let me know what you think!