Staring

*Killian's POV*

It took me hours to pry myself away from Emma, too happy and excited to let her go and going reluctantly to work. My boss didn't look happy, but he knew about all that had happened so he said nothing as I got to work processing the morning's catch. I was almost done, getting ready to take my lunch break when I saw a familiar yellow bug pull up next to the dock out of the corner of my eye.

I looked up, seeing Emma walking over with a paper bag and damn did she look good. Her jeans hugged her perfectly, ending low on her hips and showing a bit of the skin of her stomach below her low cut shirt that showed off her cleavage and the marks I'd been leaving all over her this morning. A few of the guys whistled at her and she blushed, waving at them as she came over to me.

"Emma, love, what are you doing here?" I asked as I took off my gloves and met her a few feet away. "You're supposed to be in bed resting."

"I can't bring my fiancé lunch now?" she asked with a smile, immediately stepping close to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smirked at the word, pulling her against me and kissing her deeply. The same guys yelled, whistling as we made out shamelessly for a few minutes until we were both breathless. "Besides," she breathed as I leaned my forehead on hers. "Bed isn't any fun without you there with me."

"You're going to drive me mad woman," I groaned quietly and she bit her full bottom lip as she looked up at me, just driving me even more insane. "You show up here looking like that and kiss me like that, then you bite that damn bottom lip of yours. It's too much for a man to handle."

She grinned wickedly, leaning up on her toes and kissing me again so passionately I couldn't help the low moan that came from deep in my throat. Her hands fisted in my hair and pulled at it gently, one of my hands tangling in her curls as the other pressed into the bare skin of her back where her shirt was riding up. I wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes off and have my way with her right there, whether we were surrounded by my coworkers or not.

"Jones!" my boss yelled and we jumped, Emma's face going bright red as we separated only our faces. "Go take your lunch break and stop giving the crew a show!"

"Sorry!" Emma called and he just gave her a small but warm smile before she looked back at me. "Come on, idiot. Lets have lunch."

After we ate I kissed her goodbye, sighing as I watched her drive away. I went back to work next to a couple other guys, unable to get her off my mind. The guys must not have realized it was me, however, as they were talking about her like I wasn't there. I ignored it the best I could, but it was growing extremely difficult.

"No, I'm tellin' you, man," One of them said. "I've never seen a chick that hot anywhere in my life. Just fucking walks over here like its nothing and she didn't make at least half the crew hard just watching her ass."

"Yeah, honestly," the other agreed. "But it looked like she was taken, bro."

"I know, dude, but if I ever get her alone," he shook his head. "I'd fuck her so hard she couldn't move. Whether she let me or not."

"And her fiancé would fucking kill you," I growled and they both looked over, stammering as they looked for any words as I got in the first one's face. "He might right now just for your disgusting thoughts. So I suggest you shut your filthy fucking mouth before I end your disgusting, miserable life."

"Alright, guys," Suddenly my boss was there, stepping between us. "Why don't we separate the two of you now? Might make the day a bit easier for everyone."

"I can't," I shook my head, walking towards my truck.

He didn't stop me, having known me for two years and figuring I'd be better tomorrow. After I got some space. After I saw her. I was still fuming as I walked in the door and slamming it behind me, scaring the hell out of Mary Margret, David, and Ruby but not caring. I wanted to go back to this morning, the perfect morning where my girlfriend had become my fiancé and I'd gotten to kiss every inch of her ridiculously perfect body. In fact that was exactly what I planed on doing, walking in our room to find her lounging against the pillows and reading a book.