Graduation

*Emma's POV*

I'd gotten up early to practice my valedictorian speech but somehow I'd ended up on the sofa with Killian on top of me, our lips moving in sync together like always as we clutched onto each other. It was soft, slow but so passionate that it took my breath away. We'd already gotten dressed and everything for graduation, perfectly content to lay there and kiss senselessly as everyone else got ready around us.

"How can they still do that?" I heard someone, probably Robin say quietly as he walked past the sofa getting ready. "It's been almost four years and they're engaged. like, get sick of each other at some point."

"Or at least come up for air once in a while," Ruby muttered in agreement. "Even just take it to their room. Isn't that why they moved in together?"

"You're just bitter," Mary Margret said from the hall. "Because
 he fell for her before you could get your thighs around him."

"Shut up," Ruby snapped. "I stopped having a thing for him ages ago."

"Sure you did," Will snorted. "You broke up with me the second they started fighting last summer."

That caught me off guard, pulling away a bit to look at Killian with confusion. He met my eyes and just shook his head, leaning back down to kiss me again. I sighed, giving in and melting back into our rhythm easily. I felt him hold me tighter, knowing it would comfort me about having my best friend wanting him like that.

"Like Robin isn't totally in love with Emma?" She said defensively. "He has been since he laid eyes on her. Killian spent that whole summer outside my house trying to talk to her and Robin always tagged along."

A quiet growl came from Killian's throat, his grip on me growing even stronger. I pulled him closer, making sure I was as pressed to him as I could be as I kissed him more deeply. He relaxed a bit, the tension leaving his body everywhere my hands touched as I ran them up his back to hold his shoulders.

"Guys, stop," Mary Margret interrupted them before they could say anything else. "Today is supposed to be a happy day to celebrate the last four years we've spent together. Just stop fighting over the two most ridiculously happy people we've ever heard of, and let them do what they want and be happy."

They all muttered things under their breath but moved on, leaving us to each other until we had to leave for the ceremony. I was beyond nervous for my speech, almost regretting spending the morning with my lips too preoccupied to practice. Almost anyway.

"Don't let it get to you," Killian told me as he grabbed me before I could take my place in line. "I can tell how nervous you are, but just like I told you before, you're the smartest person I've ever met. Plus, I have first hand experience with what that mouth can do."

"Killian," I scolded him with a giggle as he smirked and kissed me. "I don't think my ability to make my boyfriend moan in many different ways is going to impress our audience of family, friends, and peers."

"Fiance," he reminded me and I immediately felt guilty, turning red but he just kissed me again. "It's okay. You've got a lot on your mind. As long as you remember who loves you and you know, lives with you." He leaned closer to whisper in my ear. "Who makes you scream their name every chance they get."

"You're just awful lately," I bit my lip as his breath tickled my ear, leaning into him. "Just you wait until we have our own place after all of this."

"Such a tease," He groaned, nipping at my earlobe. "I'm never letting you get dressed again once we're alone again."

"I gotta go get in line," I sighed, pulling away to look at him. "I have to sit on stage so they're probably waiting for me. Find me after?"