Wedding Day- the Ceremony

*Killian's POV *

Emma stayed with Ruby the night before the wedding, something about how I couldn't see her beforehand. I thought it was ridiculous considering we'd lived together for over four years, but arguing with Ruby was next to impossible. I laid in bed that night just staring at my tux on the back of our bedroom door, going over my vows in my head. I couldn't sleep here without Emma with me. She made the bed warm and her hair always smelled so good when it tangled around my face, she just made it home.

I ended up getting up at dawn, unable to stay in that bed without her for another moment and going to the backyard to make sure everything for the reception was still set up. The tent was still perfect, the tables arranged nicely around the makeshift dance floor we'd gotten. Everything else would be set up by the caterers and the DJ. It made me smile how simple she kept it even though she could afford way bigger now that she'd been working for a while, keeping it more of an intimate affair with our friends. I took one more look around before hearing the doorbell ring and going to get ready with the guys.

*Emma's POV*

When Ruby finally woke me up she was already in her red maid of honor's dress, Mary Margaret and Regina in their blue bridesmaids dresses. I was suddenly wide awake, panicking that I'd slept so late. They just laughed at me, helping me with my makeup and my hair.

"So, how are you feeling?" Mary Margaret asked as she pinned up my curls. "Cold feet at all?"

"Not really," I said but had to swallow hard to keep from getting sick. "Just nauseous actually."

"It'll pass," she assured me. "The day I married David last year, I thought I was going to throw up all day until I saw him standing up there waiting for me. After that it was just me and him and everything was perfect."

"No seriously, I'm gunna be sick," I said as I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, throwing up more than I thought my stomach could hold. I heaved until there was nothing left, starting to cry in pain as I laid on the bathroom floor. "Can someone get my phone?"

"You know you can't call Killian, right?" Ruby said as she brought it to me. "He'll worry and come over here and you know he can't do that."

"I'm just going to check some things," I lied, taking it and leaning on the side of the tub. She was watching me like a hawk, so I sent him a text.

E: I miss you...

K: I miss you too. So much. You doing okay?

E: My nerves must be getting to me. I just got sick

K: Are you okay?! Do you need me?!

E: Ugh, I wish. I feel like I'm dying. But you know Ruby would kill us both.

He didn't answer so I just checked a few things on my phone before opening a game, hoping it'd help me relax. A few minutes later I heard a loud bang and we both looked up, Ruby standing up just as I caught a glimpse of Killian.

"I should have known better than to give her that phone," Ruby sighed with annoyance. "You need to go. You can't be here today."

"She's sick, she needs me," he answered angrily. "Now let me through."

"No," she said simply and I stood up. "You can't see her. I know it sucks, but she's just going to have to get over this without you for once."

"Then I'll close my fucking eyes," he said through his teeth. "Just let me past. Now."

"Fine," She sighed and I could practically hear her roll her eyes. "But no peeking or I'll punch you in the junk."

"Whatever," he pushed past her, his eyes closed and his hand out in front of him. "Emma?"