Ten Years

*Emma's POV *

Today was our anniversary and Mia wanted to see where we met. Liam was watching her at his place tonight, but today she was insistent that she see all the places that meant something to us. We'd planned the whole day, the only problem was that I didn't want to get up.

I'd been waking up with this man for ten years and it had yet to get old. I was tucked snugly against his chest, our arms around each other and my head in the crook of his neck. I knew he was awake by his fingertips running up and down my back, smiling and tightening my arms around him.

"Good morning, love," he said softly and kissed my forehead. I smiled, looking up to kiss his lips. "Not sick of me yet?"

"Nah," I forced myself not to giggle. "Not so far. What about you? Did I get old and ugly in ten years?"

"Hmm," He smirked, kissing me again more deeply. I sighed happily, holding him tighter as I kissed him back. "What do you think?"

"That you're still an idiot," I teased him before sliding my arms around his neck and kissing him again. I felt him smile, rolling over so he was on top of me and making me moan as he dominated my mouth.

"Mommy, daddy get up!" Mia yelled as she ran in onto our bed, making our lips separate. "Stop being all kissy and get up!"

"In a minute, princess," he winked at her before pressing his lips to mine again. She let out a dramatic exasperated sigh and ran off again, making me giggle against his lips. "Something funny about my kissing you, Swan?"

"No," I giggled, biting my lip. "She's just so stubbornly dramatic. It's adorable."

"She gets it from her mother," he smirked. "But I suppose we should probably get up, huh?"

"I suppose," I sighed dramatically, imitating our daughter and kissing him quickly before getting up. He chuckled, coming to wrap his arms around me from behind as I picked out something to wear.

"Mia!" I called, kissing Killian's cheek before leaving him to get dressed and finding her already in her white dress. "Are you all ready to go? You fed your puppy and made your bed?"

"Yes, mommy," she nodded, reaching up to ask me to pick her up and I sat her on my hip. "Can we go now, please?"

"As soon as daddy's ready," I nodded, kissing her cheek and taking her out to the front yard.

Once Killian was ready we got in the truck, starting with breakfast at the cafe he took me to the first day we met. After that we just took her to campus, showing her the library where we studied that first semester together. We headed towards the dorms hand in hand with her running in front.

"Mommy?" She stopped when I did right outside on the sidewalk, tugging on my free hand. "Mommy, what's wrong? What is this building?"

"Nothing's wrong, baby girl," I smiled though I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the familiar brick building. "Right around this time, exactly ten years ago, I was moving into this building when I met your daddy."

"Will you tell me the story?" She asked and I nodded. I followed Killian to the grass right next to the door, sitting between his legs with his arms tight around me and Mia in my lap.

"Well, mommy didn't grow up like you," I started. "I didn't have a home or parents to love me, it was just me. I moved a long way to go to school here and I was carrying my stuff inside when I ran into someone and fell flat on my bottom."

"Was it daddy?" She asked excitedly. "It was daddy, right?"

"It was me," he grinned from his place on my shoulder and she giggled. "I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, all flustered and embarrassed, and of course, being the gentleman I am, I offered to help her move in."