Chapter 1 - For the Past 125 Years

For the past 125 years I've hid in the shadows. I've lived in fear of loosing control, my attacker, and of all things being the demon I've became. It all started in 1888.

*Flashback*

"Isabella Marie come down stairs, Louis is here to pick you up." My mother Elizabeth yelled from downstairs.

My family decided it would be safer if I went to Paris, France for a while because of the 'Ripper' has spooked all of England with his murderous kills. I will be living with my best friend Louis till it blows over, he would protect me and himself.

I had just finished packing all my dresses in my trunk to leave. I walked down my stairs thinking of all the things that has happened, the murderer had scared everyone. Killing innocent 19 year old girls like myself, I was going to miss my father, mother, and older brother but I knew it was for the best. I looked up to see thoughs sparkling grey/blue eyes I loved, he gave me a smile and in return I gave him a huge grin and ran to hug him.

"Louis your here!" I huffed into the crook of his neck.

"Hello Isabella, ready to go?" He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I pulled back, "yes I am" I turned to my family and hugged each member.

"Be careful darling, I love you" my mother said.

"I'll miss you honey, Louis take care of my daughter, keep her safe." My father Benjamin said.

"I will Mr. Blackwood." Louis sheared.

I went to my brother Jonathan and gave him a hug like I did with my parents. "I'll miss you Izzy."

"I'll miss you too." We said our last goodbyes and went to the train station, we found our seats at visited the whole trip. Louis Tomlinson had been my best friend since birth, both of our fathers were the wealthiest men in Doncaster, England. We were arranged to be married but we never thought about it. Louis was their for everything, we loved each other like brother and sister. We arrived in Paris, we were living in a small cottage that our parents owned for us to stay in.

February 14, 1888

Louis and I went to see the Eiffel Tower and have a romantic friend date for Valentine's Day.

"I had a wonderful night, thank you Louis" I thanked him and kissed his cheek.

"Your welcome Happy Valentine's Day babe." He said and kissed my temple.

"Happy Valentine's Day Louis." We were now walking in the dark back to the cottage when we heard a noise in a small alley and stopped. A woman with bright ginger hair came out of the dark alley, she was in a black Victorian dress and had her eyes fixed on Louis. I took forward and turned to face Louis, his eyes were gazing at the mysterious woman like he was under a trance. I tried shaking him out of it when I felt a cold breath behind me, fear spread throughout my petite body. I turned to see a man with ginger/blonde hair that looked very much like the woman that was walking towards us, she stopped by the man and looked at him. I turned back to Louis who was frozen and still stared a the same girl. I was still looking at him when something hit the back of my head causing me to blackout and fall into hard and cold arms.

I woke up in a dark room that had cracked wood flooring, and ripped wallpaper walls; everything came rushing back of what happened. I was going to run but found myself strapping to a wooden chair with rope tied to my wrist and ankles, I realized I was also in my under dress. A oil lamp brightened to reveal a tied up Louis in a chair across from me. As soon as he saw me he started to calm me down, that's when I realized I had been crying.