Chapter 20 - Masquerade

Isabel's P.O.V:

*Day of the masquerade ball*

It was the night of the ball, we had planed out to go to the ball but if Demetri tries anything we attack. Me and the girls were currently getting dressed for the ball. I'm wearing a Metallic Peacock, cream, cocktail dress that was paired with De Blossom Nila Lace Ribbon Shoes and a Mia White/Silver masquerade mask since it is a masquerade ball. Rose was wearing a teal cocktail dress that was black on top and was laced in the middle with black lace and was paired with Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps and a teal and silver mask. Perrie is wearing a PacificPlex Strapless Bandage dress that was deep purple and black, Fahrenheit purple pumps, and a shades of purple and black metallic masquerade mask. Danielle was wearing a purple embellished cut out one shoulder dress with silver Even&Odd High heels and vintage purple lace mask. Finally, Eleanor was wearing a strapless satin cocktail dress with coral pink Betsey Johnson Darria N heels and a black mask with a coral rose on the side of it. The boys all wore tuxes with quiffs, looking handsome as ever. 

(Outfits on the side)

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked me, coming to my side.

"Yeah, lets go." I say and we all start running in vampire speed to Romania. I know, how can we run with all this stuff on and how can we run in heels? Well it takes years of practice. It takes about 10 minutes to get to Romania from London in vampire speed so we got there just in time.

The castle was in the darkest forest, with vines crawling all over it making it look like a haunted mansion. We could all see vampires from around the world going to the same ball as us, Egypt, Brazil, Japan, you name it. We walk in casually into the castle and into the ballroom, wow this place is HUGE!

"Ahh, I'm glad you could come. Demetri has been waiting for you." Angel appears to us, she was in a blood red, ball gown with her blonde hair pinned up in a fancy bun and her red eyes very noticeable with her smoky makeup.

"Its a 'pleasure' to be here." Harry says back through his teeth. Angel walks away and we all walk down the steps to the floor.

"Care to dance?" Harry asked holding out his hand, I gladly take it and we start waltzing just like the rest of the people. He snaked his arm around my waist and took my other hand, stepping back and forth, side to side never loosing eye contact.

"Ahh, Isabella it is nice to see you again after all these years." a deep voice stopped us, I look to my side and see the blonde haired and red eyed Demetri.

"Hello Demetri" I say to him, the rest of the group stopped as well and came to our sides.

"Oh and you brought Rosetta, oh how I have missed you love." evil struck in his voice, I see Rose look back in fear and hear Niall growl lowly.

"Don't go near her." Niall spoke sternly taking Rose and pulling her behind him. Demetri snickers "What are you going to do about it?" I look back at Niall, his blue eyes turned deep red in a second and had fangs peeking from his upper lip. In a flash Niall had lunged at Demetri shocking him with his small power of electricity while choking Demitri. Demitri pulls Niall off of him like he weighed 2 pounds and held him in the air by the neck, fury filled Demitri's eyes. This wasn't because of me or the others, this was about Rose.  

To be continued.......

***************************************************************

Hey sorry this is VERY short, I still have writers block and I just came up with it. I'm slowly going to put this story to a closing because I have ran out of ideas for this story and I want to make new ones, so just to inform you. Very sorry if this sucks.