Chapter 14 - Training Part 2

Previously on Biting Love......

"Not bad Horan, you will get the hang of it but I know you can't do this." I challenge and send a thick and powerful current at another tree and burning it to the ground.

"Show off, I know you can't change Harry's emotions. Watch!" he says turning us towards Harry walking to Liam but suddenly I see him collapse on the ground and starts to cry.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!" Harry sobs, curling up in a ball and letting a rainfall of tears run down his eyes.

"YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY FOR THIS NIALL!" He yells still crying but then stops because Niall lost focus, laughing his head off.

"See I bet you can't change his emotion." he teased, I scoff and walk over to a steaming Harry.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"I think I'm going to snap Niall's neck, what are you doing?" he asked snaking his arms around my waist.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see how my big, strong, handsome, boyfriend was up to." I sigh trailing my finger tips up his chest.

"Oh yeah?" he asked again with raised eyebrows, I nod and pull up to kiss his neck. I leave trails of kisses on his collarbone and neck, sucking on his sweet spot making him grown.

"Bye babe." I smile and walk away but before I can walk to far Harry whispers in my ear, "You will pay for that baby girl." and walks off leaving me curious for what that will be.

I walk over to Niall again, his eyes are wide and mouth partly open. "Told you!" I tease.

"That's just because he is your boyfriend and your a hot chick." he replies rolling his eyes playfully.

I laugh and walk over to Rose.

**************************************************

I laugh and walk over to Rose.

"Hey Rose!" I said coming up to Rose and siting down beside her, we currently were in a circle with El, Perrie in Zayn's lap, and Liam.

"Hey Izz, what's up?" she asked looking at my worried expression.

"I'm just worried about the whole Eve thing, that's all." I said looking down.

"It will be okay, with all of us there won't be a problem." she said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." I said smiling at one of my best friends, Louis walked over to us and sat down pulling Eleanor to his lap.

"Who do you think Eve's new protector is since she doesn't have Ethan anymore?" Louis asked.

"I don't know but I bet he is very strong, so it will be hard to stop him. Her protector first of all has to be very stupid to fall for her trance of so long too, and he must 'love her' to protect her." I informed the group, they all nodded in agreement.

"When I killed Ethan, he was walking away from his coven; before I killed him I got a glance of some of the vampires in the group, I think there is 10 including Eve. They had one I think named Ivy, she can multiply herself to 3x but if you kill her the others vanish. And I saw a guy Eve called Banshee, by his name I think he has sound manipulation. He can scream that is so intense it causes the earth to vibrate from sound waves and deafens you momentarily." Louis informed.

"So what's the game plan?" Harry asked coming up to the circle and pulling me to his lap and kissing my cheek.

"Well I think that since Harry is the strongest, he can take down the protector, Niall can take care of Banshee, and Rose can fight Ivy. El and Perrie can take care of the twin chicks I saw there, but be careful one can cause shadows and one can cause light. One can trap you in darkness for the other one to shine brightness in your eyes to blind you." they all nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay, I will take down Angel; I don't know anything about her. She is very off, like she doesn't belong with the coven but I know she is dark in some way. Zayn can tackle the Adam, he can transport different places. Liam can fight Eric, he can absorb another vampire's ability but your mental shield will prevent it. And Isabel can kill Eve." he said the rest of the plan, it was a great plan and I wanted to be the one to kill Eve. I know that killing is wrong but she has caused so much damage.

"Wait, if there is 10 vampires that means we are short a vampire." Niall informed, damn we need another vampire.

"I have an idea." Liam yelled and ran inside the house, we all looked at each other with questionable looks. Liam came back outside with a big smile on his face and sat back down between Niall with Rose in his lap and El in Lou's.

"She will be here in 10 minutes, she has been in New York for dancing so it will take a bit to run back to London." Liam informed, I had no idea who he was talking about but I guess Perrie knew when she yelled.

"Danielle!"

Who is Danielle?

*****************************************************************

Hey 1D family, I finally finished Chapter 14 - Training Part 2, sorry if this chapter sucked. I just wanted to explain the game plan and sorry again for the cliff hanger! But YAY! Dani is going to be in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS, REALLY SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THE CHAPTER IS!

Love you guys!

(Picture of Danielle on the side)