Chapter 12 - Voices from the Forest

It has been a month since our little party, and I decided to join the boy's coven. I was asked by Louis, since he is the leader of the British Coven. So Rose and I moved into the mansion, I moved in with Harry of course and Rose with Niall. After a week of moving Eleanor and Perrie moved into the mansion but were already accepted. We were like a big, happy, vampire family; we all looked out for each other. It's sounds like we would be squished together with 9 people in the house but we're not.

Let me explain the layout of the mansion. As you walk into the double doors you are welcomed by stairs on each side that lead to the 2nd floor, and double doors that open to the den, kitchen, and dining room. As you walk past the double doors you are greeted by our huge dark but warming den/living area. The kitchen is quite big and is decorated clean and classy, the dining room that is for 10 matches the kitchen that is across from it. As you walk up the staircase to the right you are met with a bathroom closest to the stairs, next the bathroom is Harry's and my room. To the left of our room is Liam's room, next is Louis' and Eleanor's room. Straight across our room, on the other side of the 2nd floor is Niall's and Rose's bedroom. Finally you have Zayn's and Perrie's room next to Niall's and is the closest the left staircase. In between Louis' and Liam's rooms is a staircase that leads to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor half of it is a library filled with the history of vampires and the other half is the boy's private, sound proof studio. Lastly the basement, you can only go down by going into the den's secret pass way that is behind a book shelf behind the L shaped couch. Once you are down the secret stairs you are welcomed to another den, a kitchen/blood supply, and a area full of weapons. We only go into the basement if their is an emergency, and behind a huge painting is a tunnel that leads to the forest.

Each of our rooms had private bathrooms, and each of our bedrooms looked different. Mine and Harry's is black and white, we have a king size bed with a white duvet and navy blue painted walls. Black wood furniture, a white love seat with a flat screen TV, and a walk in closet. Liam's room was very simple and clean, it had a queen size bed with a white duvet, army green painted walls, and dark brown wood furniture with a flat screen. Lou's and El's room had a king size bed with a white duvet, cream colored walls, flat screen, hazelnut furniture, and a walk in closet. But Eleanor has a walk in closet to herself that turns into another room that is filled with high dollar clothes, has a white couch, and pearl pink drapes. It was a typical girls room that had all of the girl's clothes in it, mostly El's of course but it had all the girls' dresses in their. Niall's room had a king size bed with a black duvet, dark cranberry painted walls, hazelnut furniture, and a flat screen. Zayn's room had a king size bed with a black duvet, black painted walls, black furniture, and a flat screen. I think everything in that room was decorated black except the white carpet and all of Perrie's stuff. The mansion was the most beautiful home I've ever seen, and that's coming from a 144 year old that has lived in high class flats and diamond and gold covered mansions that could be considered castles of the 1800's.

Today we were all going to go hunt in the forest that surrounds the mansion. I loved hunting with the rest of the coven because Louis would always make it fun by making up a game or have everyone race. We decided to race today, I was in the lead followed by Harry, then Eleanor, Louis, Niall, Rose, Zayn, Perrie, and finally Liam. I ran as fast as I could but finally stopped and found a white rabbit to eat. I snatched it up and fed from it, it was sweet but very sour at the same time. Animal blood is never the best but its better than killing a innocent human. Once I was done I wiped by mouth with my jacket sleeve and was about to head off to find Harry when I heard a noise. A voice?

As I walked deeper and deeper into the woods the voice or chuckle became louder and clearer. It was the voice of a female and I couldn't smell the blood of a human so I presumed it was most likely a vampire. I stopped at the sight of a fire looking red head. Eve.