Chapter 8 - Angel

Isabel's POV:

Tonight was the night. I was going on a date with Harry, I was so nervous. What if I screw things up? What if he doesn't like me after this date? What if he hate me, a monster? Oh wait he's a vampire too, duh. Today when Rose and I hunted I made sure I ate more than usual, just incase I loose control. If you couldn't tell when I'm nervous I get thirsty, we sort of. Its is like when a human eats because they are nervous, its their comfort. Blood is my comfort food.

Rose left a bit ago to go on her date with Niall, they would make a adorable couple. The way they look at each other is so, wow! I wish I had someone like that looking at me, I hope it was Harry. I know your probably thinking, you just met him how can you like him like that?  But we had this, well 'click' it is like we have known each other our whole lives, and I knew I was safe with Harry.

So here I am, getting ready for hopefully the best night I've had in decades. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, I undressed and hopped into the warm rain falling from the shower head. I washed my hair with my cherry blossom scented shampoo that was addicting. I stepped out of the shower and dried off and slipped of my white, lace bra with matching underwear. I walked across the room to my black vanity and started on my makeup. I wore my natural makeup look and started on my hair, I straightened my perfectly cut hair and sprayed with a little bit of hairspray.

I put on my dress, it was cut at mid-thigh, sweet heart neckline, thick white flowery lace, and flowed at the bottom. I paired the dress with rosy coral Mary Jane pumps with a bow on the buckle. I painted my nails the same color as my pumps and put on some gold bangles. Lastly I slipped on some rosy colored Ray Bans that were the same color as my nails and shoes.

I got a text from Harry right as I finished my look.

"Hey come down, I have a surprise for you ;) -H"

I started to get excited thinking of what my surprise was, I walked to the door and open it and lock it before I left to leave. I turn the corner to see Harry in dark skinny jeans, a reddish plaid shirt with a white shirt underneath, and wearing his black Ray Bans.God he is so hot, wait what did you just say? OMG stop drooling Isabella Marie Blackwood, and say something to the fucking boy before he gets weirded out! Did I mention he was leaning against a black motorcycle, oh yeah totally se- I mean hot!

I shake my thoughts away and smile at him, "Hey"

"Hey babe" oh god, its the beginning of the date and I'm going to faint over the word 'babe'.

"So what's my surprise." I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Well you get to ride in the woods on a motorcycle with a sexy beast for one." he said, that cheeky boy.

"Oh yeah." I said coming closer to him.

"Yeah." he replied and I didn't notice we were kissing length from each other.

"And I got you these." he said pulling out a bouquet of red rosses, my favorite.

"Aww Harry your so sweet, and how did you know my favorite flower?" I asked.

"A little birdy told me." he said smiling, showing his dimples. Rose so told him. 

"Thank you let me go inside and put them in a vase." with that I vampire sped into my flat and put them in a vase in my room, and even glancing at some blue lilies in Rose's room then ran back down, locked the door again and was back with Harry. All in 5 seconds, man I love vampire speed.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep" I said and he turned to get on the bike, he then patted the seat behind him.