Chapter 15 - Remembering

"Who is Danielle?" I asked, all eyes on me.

"Oh, Danielle is...urr was Liam's girlfriend, he turned Liam." Harry explains.

"Oh" I say nodding my head in understatement.

"She is very nice you will love her." Liam said smiling. Niall looks at me and it was like we were talking in mind message.

"He still loves her" I hear Niall's voice in my head.

"How do you know?" I sent the mind message.

"Do you really have to ask that?" Oh yeah, Niall's power can feel emotion, duh stupid Isabel.

"Dang I'm a dumb blonde." I say and Niall breaks out laughing and everyone breaks from the conversation to look at what Niall was laughing at.

"Sorry just...thought of something." Niall says after catching his breath, they all shrug and go back to the previous conversation.

"Nice one Horan" I smirk, in response I get a playful glare.

The both of us join the conversation with the rest but that was until a girl walked up to us, he was tall, had beautiful curly hair, and caramel eyes.

"Dani!" Liam yells and runs up to her and engulfs her in a hug, we all stand up to give her a welcoming hug.

"Hi, I'm Isabel." I greet her putting my hand out to shake but was pulled into a hug.

"Its really nice to meet you, when I lived here with the boys Louis would talk a bit about you so I'm so happy to meet you and your friend Rose." she says with a warming smile on her face.

"Hey how about the girls have a sleepover tonight to get our minds off of this whole fight thing, and the boys can have a camp out, play Xbox thing in the living room or what ever and we camp out in my room?" Eleanor says full of excitement, we all agree since its getting late and we have been stressed enough from one day.

We all walk into the mansion and the first thing I do is run into mine and Harry's room to get all my stuff. I pull off my skinny jeans and shirt to were I'm only in my underwear and bra, I look in my dresser to find some shorts and one of Harry's shirts to sleep in when I feel two arms wrap around me.

"Hey angel." Harry whispers kissing the side of my neck.

"Hey Harry" I giggle and turn around and wrap my arms around my gorgeous boyfriend.

"I'm going to miss you tonight, I won't have anyone to snuggle with." he pouts.

"Go snuggle up to Zayn, I bet he is a good cuddlier." I laugh at the thought of them cuddling in their sleep.

He scoffs "Hell no, I'd rather cuddle with Louis, Zayn snores poor Perrie."

"Well to bad, I guess you will have to snuggle up with Louis." I say poking his chest and craw out of his grip to get dressed.

"You know you look really hot in my clothes." I turn around to see Harry lying on our bed with his hands behind his head with a smirk on his face.

"You wish you could have this." I tease pointing up and down my body.

"Oh I don't wish, I will have you." he says climbing out of the bed and speeding to me and pulling me by the waist and pulling me on top of him on the bed.

"Got you" He teased putting his hands on my hips, and me straddling his waist.

"Isabel!" I hear Eleanor yell from her room, as my cue its time for the sleepover.

"That's my cue to go." I say getting off of Harry but was pulled back.

"What no goodnight kiss?" he says.