Chapter 18 - Fight Part 1

Isabel's POV:

I run into the forest and start to slow down as I get closer to the meadow. I feel someone grab my hand, I look up to see Harry next to me.

"Just remember whatever happens I will always love you." he tells me, did he see something else that could be bad? I just brush it off and smile and him.

"I love you." I say and lean in to give him a passionate kiss before we walk into the meadow, was we walk Harry gives me a reassuring squeeze. Louis is on the other side of me with Eleanor on his left holding her hand as well. He looks over at me and gives me a reassuring smile and looks in front of him. Niall and Rose are on the other side of Harry, he is whispering sweet things in her ear making her giggle. Zayn and Perrie are behind me, I can hear Perrie rambling on about Zayn keeping himself safe. I smile at how protective they are of each other like me and Harry are. Danielle and Liam are behind Louis and El, Liam is talking about some of the memories they shared together making Dani laugh along. We finally walk into the meadow, on the other side of it is them.

Adam, Banshee, Eric, Sage, Ivy, Lila, Lucy, and Angel are behind a snickering Eve. Adam had dark, maroon eyes that could kill, had black hair that was in a quiff, and had tattoos up his arms. If the devil had a son that looked human, he would look like him. Banshee had ginger hair, and grey eyes that were filled with evil. Eric had hazelnut hair and stippling facial hair, his red eyes scanned all of us looking who to kill first. Sage had brown, wavy, hair and eyes that were intimidating, she is as slick as a snake which matches her abilities.

Ivy had brunette hair that matched her slightly pale, warm skin tone, she actually looked nice until she made a devious grin. Lila and Lucy looked identical, same white skin, cold blue eyes, but Lila had black hair and Lucy had bleach blond. Angel had silky, blonde hair and ice blue eyes; something about her was so different and off but I couldn't put my finger on it. Lastly Eve, she had the same flaming red hair, cat green eyes, and evil red lipped smirk on her face.

"You made it." Eve smirked, she is such a life ruiner.

"Yeah we did, I wanted to see you die like your brother did." Louis laughed.

"THAT'S IT!" she screamed and dashed towards him, I blocked her way and tackled her to the ground. In the corner on my eye I can see Adam appearing in different places but finally stopping and falling to the ground in pain. I hear a ear piercing scream that was from Banshee, making the ground below me vibrate. I hold my ears which gives Eve an advantage to flip us over to where I was below her, she punches and slaps.

"You shouldn't of done that." I tell her. 

I let out a growl and flip us back over and slap her, I look in the corner of my eye again and see Lila darkening the area and Lucy blinding Perrie with light. Eleanor screams and jumps on Lucy's back and covers Lucy's eyes to burn fire into the sockets. Perrie is freed in time to stop Lila and rip her head off. I see three  Ivy's laughing at a unconscious Rose, but is ripped I mean literally ripped to shreds by a steaming Niall. I gasp at my friend looking dead on the ground, Eve bites my arm and breaks loose from my dead grip.

I see her attack Harry's back and pulling him to the ground then pulling him into a head lock.

"Let go of him." I yell at her, she smirks. That's it, I lounge at her but is pulled back by someone very strong.

I turn around and see the person that is protecting Eve, trying to kill me, trying to kill Harry, and the person I feared to ever see again.

Jonathan.

To be continued...

*******************************

WOW! total plot twist! so Jonathan, aka Isabel's brother is Eve's protector and is brain washed to kill Isabel? YEP! DRAMA! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Love you guys and THANK YOU SO MUCH, I FINALLY REACHED OVER 1,000 READS! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥ 

(Picture of Eve's Coven on the side)