Chapter 3 - Vampires and their Gifts

Today I was going to go the Louis' mansion to meet the boys and for Rose to meet them as well. We were both really nervous because well they were new vampires that were also famous and we just hopped they would be our friends. I pulled up to the mansion and got out of we got out of my car, we walked up to the door and knock. We waited for a second and they door swung open to reveal Louis.

"Hey Louis, were hear." I said smiling

"Yes you are and I see you brought the lovely Rose." he smiled to Rose, they met each other when Louis went to Italy.

"Well may we be invited in?" I asked since vampires have to be invited into a house.

"Oh yah forgot, you can come in." he halfhearted chuckled.

I walked in with Rose following behind me, we went into the huge living room or den I should say and sat on the L shaped couch. Rose on the end, Louis beside her and Me on the left of Louis. They were having a conversation when I saw a pair of hazelnut eyes coming from the hallway.

"Liam come sit we have guest." Louis cheered and Liam sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Liam this is Rose a friend of mine from Italy, and this..." he said throwing a arm around my shoulder. "Is the lovely Isabella I've talked about." as he said that Liam's eyes widened.

"It's nice to meet you two." he gave us a caring and generous smile.

"It's nice to meet you to Liam and you can call me Isabel, Louis just says it because its like old times." I nodded Louis side.

Liam's POV:

The two girls seemed very nice, I had herd a bit about Isabella but only that she was a old friend of Louis' which meant they were vampires.

Isabel's POV:

Another noise was heard down the hall and their popped out a boy with amber eyes and black hair. He sat next to Liam and smiled at us.

"Zayn this is Rose and Isabel." Louis said pointing to us.

"Hello girls." he said with a smile.

Zayn's POV:

I wasn't expecting two wonderful girls to be here, at first I thought they were humans but that was until I heard the name 'Isabel' and I knew that I was eager to meet this mysterious girl Louis talks about.

Isabel's POV:

"What's up my crazy mofos!" a Irish accent called through the hall and he walked into the den and stopped and starred at us with a confused face.

"Niall this is Rose and Isabel" Louis said once again, the boy had beautiful blonde hair and had blue eyes almost brighter than mine and that is hard to come by.

Niall came to me and kissed my hand "Hello ma 'lady" and went to Rose and did the same thing and she giggled and blushed. You could see a 'click' in them already.

Niall's POV:

Once I saw Isabel I was amazed by her eyes, they weren't just a brighter blue than normal vampire enhanced blue eye color, it was something more. And when I saw Rose, oh man she was beautiful. Her brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back and she had the most mesmerizing brown eyes ever. I knew I wanted her, I think I just found my mate.

Isabel's POV: 

Niall sat back down next to Zayn when the boy I memorized last night came into the room, his emerald eyes were glued to me once he entered the den.