Chapter 7 - Princess

Rose's POV:

I woke up at 7:00 to get ready for the day and then my wonderful date with Niall later tonight. He was amazing, his dirty blonde hair with dark roots showing made we want to play with it all day. His blue eyes were like looking at the ocean, they were almost as bright as Isabel's eyes which meant they were really blue. His muscular body and height towers over me making me melt internally, and his vampire abilities turned me on more. Did you just say that? Control yourself Rosetta!  I mentally slapped myself and got of the bed. I got dressed into dark skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and my black Vans. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on my makeup, natural looking like always.

I walked out and saw Isabel putting the finishing touches on her mascara, I started thinking of last night she was screaming, this happened to her once in a while. She always had nightmares or 'memories' of the night Louis and her turned or the day she met Violet. She never really talked about Violet because it made her cry at the thought her. I don't know a lot about Violet, all I knew was that she was a friend of Isabel's before she moved to Italy and met me.

"Hey Rosy." she said breaking me from my thoughts, I smiled at her.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked, today we were going to go into the woods and hunt. I didn't like the taste of animal blood as much as human but I knew it was best for Isabel. Louis got her hooked on it so she would stop killing people, before I met Isabel I drank human blood but I had control.

"Yep" she said popping out the 'p'.

***

Once we got their in vampire speed we climbed the trees to mind a animal to eat. We would jump to different trees and claw our way up higher. Isabel found a deer for her already and I was still trying to find something to eat. I finally spot a mountain lion that had the heartbeat of the sound of a butterflies wings fluttering. I jumped out of the tree and sped for it, I was very fast but I was faster in a matter of seconds it was pinned to the ground. I looked down at the animal and noticed my eyes had turned blood red and my fangs had pecked from my upper lip. I bit into the animal and ripped its head off, draining it dry.

I wiped the blood from my mouth and headed in Isabel's direction to see if she was done. She had just devoured two deer and finished with a rabbit, she has a habit of over doing it sometimes, its just because its harder for her to control her thirst.

"Hey are you done." I asked casually.

"Hey, ready to go shopping!" she asked excitedly, she loved to shop and well so did I, girl thing I guess even if we are over a 100 years old.

"Yep let's go!" I cheered and we used out vampire speed to get out of the forest and to the entrance of our parking garage, we got into the Mini Copper I brought with us to London and drove to the mall.

***

We walked into a lovely boutique that had beautiful dress waiting to be bought. We were planning to buy what we were going to were for our dates, I couldn't wait for my date with Niall.

I skimmed through the racks of dresses and came across a navy blue dress, it was cut mid-thigh almost to the knee, with lace sleeves, and had a thin black belt in the middle. perfect  

I found a pair of black heels with buckle that had a bow on the side, it would go perfect with the dress, I also found a pretty pearl bracelet that would complement the outfit.  I changed into the outfit and stepped out of the changing room.

"What do you think?" I asked Isabel, she was holding a strapless, white dress that would look gorgeous on her.

"Oh my god you look beautiful, Niall won't keep his hands off of you." she said winking at me, I just playfully rolled my eyes but blushed at the same time.