Eve's Coven

Hey so this is not a update and to clear some confusion I'm going to list all the vampires in Eve's coven, their powers, and who is fighting them. But I will not list the name of the 'protector' or his powers and I will not revile the powers that Angel has.

Eve: Seduction - she can seduce any male figure into her trap (ex. Louis falling for her spell when turned). Isabel will be fighting Eve.

Protector: Unknown/mystery, Harry will be fighting the 'protector'

Ivy: Cloning - she has the power to multiply herself 3x, Rose will be fighting Ivy.

Banshee: Sound Manipulation - Screams sound waves that can deafen humans forever and deafen vampires momentarily. Niall will be fighting Banshee  

Adam: Teleportation - can teleport between two places, Zayn will be fighting Adam.

Lila: Darkness/Shadowing - can surround victim in darkness to cause fear, and to be blinded by Lila's twin's power. Perrie will be fighting Lila, with help from Eleanor.

Lucy: Brightness/Light - can blind her victim with light, with the help of her twin, Lila. Eleanor will be fighting Lucy with help from Perrie.

Angel: Powers unknown/mystery, Louis will be fighting Angel

Eric: Ability absorption - can absorb any vampire ability from another vampire for a moment of time (about an hour), Liam will fight Eric

Sage: Constriction - ability to constrict victim like a snake. Danielle will be fighting Emily (A/N: I know I never explained Sage in chapter 14 but this is the 10th vampire in Eve's coven that Danielle will fight) 

(Picture of Angel on the side, in my story Angel is played by Taylor Momsen, Angel will play a big part of the story in the next few chapters)