Chapter 2 - Going Back to London

Since my last encounter with Louis in person was in 2001, he came to visit me in Italy. But every since we were children we would write letters to each other when we couldn't see each other, and we still do.  The last letter was last week.

September 6, 2013

My Lovely Isabella,

Things have changed dramatically for me and my band mates; we have two sold out albums, a new album coming out, and I just back from tour. So much stuff has happened in the year and I wish you were their to enjoy it with me. I wish you would come back to England and live with me and the boys in the coven mansion we keep secret, and the boys would love you. My mate Eleanor was turned last week, she has had trouble with control but she is improving, I hope you can meet her someday she reminds me so much of you. I wish you the best.

                                                                                                      Love, Louis

I decided it was time to visit me best friend and start to live again, or well fell alive again. In the years I've ran I still couldn't find Eve. Twenty years ago Louis had found Ethan in America and killed him so I didn't have to worry about him but I still wanted to kill Eve, she killed my best friend and helped torcher me. But like I said I want to take a break from searching and try to have fun even if I have an eternity to live. I took a one way plane trip from Italy to London with my close friend Rose. We met in a café, she saw me reading a book about vampires and sat and my table. Rose had lived in different parts of Italy her whole life, she was actually 175 years old but looked 19 like myself. Rose has the gift of  sense deprivation, which means she can remove her 'victim's' senses by touching them. I brought her with me because she was going to be leaving Italy for the first time and she was a fan of Louis' band One Direction. 

We were finally off the plane and were in a taxi on your way to the hotel we were staying at. The boys were going to be having a concert tonight and I wanted to surprise Louis since he had no idea of me coming to visit and live in London. I paid the cab driver and headed up to our flat. Once we walked in Rose gasped at the sight of everything, the suite had two separate bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and dining room.

"Isabel this suite is amazing, thank you again for letting me tag along with you." she ran up to me and hugged me, Rose was very affectionate and full of light except when you get her angry then you get the wrath of 'Vampire Rose'.

"Your welcome Rose, it wouldn't be the same without you and I know you really want to meet the boys." I said back at her.

"Okay so when is the concert?" she pulled back and said running to her suitcase.

"Umm, 8 o'clock." I answered looking at my tickets to make sure the time was right, we had about two hours.

**********

It was time to go to the concert, I was very nervous to meet the boys and to reunite with Louis. What if the boys hate me? I cleared my head and walked up to the entrance with Rose. We both dressed in dark cloths. I wore black skinny jeans, a fitted grey tank top, black Supras, and a black jacket that ended at my hip.

Once we were in their all you could hear was screaming girls, we made our way to the darker part of the room to hide from the boys throughout the concert. Once they came on my face lit up, I couldn't believe how happy Louis was with his mates and carrier and me being here would make his day. I looked at the other boys though out the concert, one caught my eye. He had chocolate brown curls and bright emerald eyes they sparkled in the light, he was breath taking.

Once the concert was over and the screaming girls were out I told Rose to go back to the hotel because I was going to introduce her tomorrow. I made my way to the backstage and start to crawl my way up one of the poles and up the ceiling so they couldn't see me. I saw all the boys come out of the dressing rooms and start to head out to go get something to 'eat'.

"Um, guys I'm going to meet you guys there I need to get something before we go." Louis lied, I knew he could sense something odd. It is something we have, we can since our presents since we were turned at the same time. I tried to hide a giggle while I saw him search for the mysterious 'thing' that was me.

Once he was turned around, I jumped off the ceiling without any noise and was standing right behind him. Louis turned his whole body and saw me and had the smile of a 5 year old on Christmas.

"Isabella, your here I can't believe your here!" he said engulfing me in a bear hug.

"Well I wanted to surprise you and I'm actually going to be living here with my friend from Italy." I muffed into his neck.

"Really oh my god, you have to meet the boys, and Eleanor, and Perrie they will love you." I pulled back and stared at me while talking.

"I can't wait to meet them how about I come to the mansion tomorrow with Rose?" I said for as a question.

"Of course I can't wait, I still can't believe your here." he said and pulled me back into a small hug and kissed my forehead.

"Okay well I got to go, Rose and I will be at the mansion at 10:00 bye Louis." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek goodbye and went off in vampire speed after he said "night babe".

Tomorrow will be interesting, a big coven mansion with nine vampires with powers, fun!