Chapter 11 - Animal Side

Isabel's POV:

Louis, Harry and I finally got everything we needed to have a little party of our own tonight. We set out all the food (extra for Niall), we picked out all the music, and we made sure to have a lot of blood and drinks. I was a little nervous though, I really am looking forward to meeting the girl who won my best friends heart. She better not break his non-beating heart. I was also nervous to meet Perrie, I listen to Little Mix and she is one of my idols. I know what your thinking, why would a hundred year old vampire have a idol? Well I am a teenager forever so I still have real teenage moments. I turned the music on and started to get in the party mood. There was a knock on the door.

"THE PARTY IS HERE!" Niall yelled walking into the mansion with Rose wrapped around his torso, they others hollered.

Niall and Rose ran to the food section and stuffed their faces, Liam was on the couch rocking his head to the music having a little jam out session. Louis was with his mate Eleanor, Zayn was with Perrie, and I had no idea where Harry was.

"Isabel this is my beautiful girlfriend Eleanor, Eleanor this is my childhood, best friend Isabella." Louis came up to me and greeted me and introduced me to Eleanor.

"Hello, I've heard so much about you Isabella." she said pulling me into a hug.

"You don't want to know all the letters I get from Louis about you, and you can call me Isabel." I said smiling at Eleanor. She was gorgeous, she had long, vivid brown hair with deep red eyes but that's just because Eleanor is a new born but you can tell that here eye color is a breathtaking shade of hazel. 

"Hey, great way to embarrass me babe!" Louis yelled playfully slapping my shoulder.

"Hey just speaking the truth, hey have you seen Harry any where I can't find him?" I asked looking at them.

"No I haven't seen him." Louis said looking back and forth trying to spot Harry.

"Okay well I'll go find him." I said moving to the living room.

"Hey Firebug come here." Zayn yelled from across the house, he's nickname for me is firebug because I accidently set a tree on fire with my powers once. To think of it all the boys have nicknames for me,  Harry's is Angel, Louis's is Babe, Zayn's Firebug of course, Liam's is Isabelly (I know, cute), and Niall's is Baby Doll (Don't ask why its that, make a mental note to ask later.).

"Okay!" I yelled back walking over to Zayn and a beautiful blonde hair and pale blue eyed girl that was holding Zayn's hand.

"Hey Firebug, Perrie this is Isabel Louis's childhood friend and Harry's girlfriend. Isabel this is my breathtaking and extremely sexy girlfriend Perrie." Zayn said kissing Perrie's flushed cheek, aww they are so cute.

"Hi Isabel, and excuse my perverted boyfriend right here." she said slapping his arm.

"Hey you like it." he whispered in her hear and started kissing her neck which made her cheeks turn 6 shades redder.

"Hey Perrie it is a pleasure meeting you, I love your music." I gushed trying not to have a 'fangirl moment' I think that's what humans call it.

"Oh thank you, that means a lot." she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Zayn have you seen Harry anywhere, I can't find him?" I asked and he shook his head no. Damn!

"Okay I'm going to look in the kitchen." I said and walked into the kitchen to see Niall and Rose snogging with Rose on the counter top and Niall standing between her legs and his hands on her hips. Bad moment to come in!