Chapter 2

A/n the picture is of Rochester, New York where Delilah is moving to. They will talk about this later on in the story.
<>>>>>>>>><<<<?>>?

When I get to the store I run to the candy. I love m&m so I grab 3 of those, which I'll probably eat by myself. Oh crap I forgot a basket! I run to towards the front of the store and fall when I hit something.

"Hey! Tyler what's up?"

"Just picking up some m&m."

"I already got some." I replied in a duh tone.

"Are you actually going to give me any?" He asks with a look that says 'I know you to well to think you would'

"No, I would ... but it's that time of the month a woman needs her chocolate." I lied shrugging my shoulders.

Tyler looks at me with that look that means he knows I'm lying.

"It's not your time of the month it's in almost a week and a half. Plus you would be getting coffee ice cream, you hate chocolate on your period."

It's freaky how much he knows about me, you would think he was me.

"Fine you're right about all of it, you better go get me a basket and help me!"
I say stopping my foot.

"Okay woman, on second thought we might need that coffee ice cream."

No he did not! "How dare you!"I say setting my m&ms down along with every thing in my pockets.

"Oh no, I'm really sorry. You don't have to do this." He says knowing full well what's coming his way.

"Okay fine,I forgive you." I say lying and 'picking up' my purse. Then I spring into action.

I run up to Tyler with his back turned and then jump and tackle him. I trap him in what I like to call the mercy hold, the only thing you can do is beg for mercy. Trust me I'm normally not a violent person just really sarcastic. It suits me better. Come on though, Tyler was defiantly asking for it.

What is a mercy hold you ask. I'm glad, let me explain its where you bend their arm back wards and then hold it there and slowly really slowly increase the pressure so you don't break anything.

"Please I didn't mean it. You liar you said you forgave me!" He starts to sweat and wimpier "mercy,ok,mercy!!"

I let got of him and grab my stuff.

"That's what you get." I say winking and then walking to get more candy.

"I am so glad I'm on your team and most of the time on your good side. I would hate to be your enemy. Do you remember Paul?"

"Ugh! That arse deserved everything he got. Especially since it was on the field he should have expected me to completely embarrass him infront of the scouts. The look on his face after the game when he found out there was scouts was priceless!" I say cracking up.

"Yeah except for the part where he PUNCHED you. In. The. Face! I mean what kind of a sick man punches a girl and breaks her jaw!"Tyler say face red and ranting.

"You do remember I did a lot worse to him right?" I ask trying to keep a straight face I cannot believe he's still mad about this. I mean I gave him a black eye, a broken jaw, a broken nose and a big damper on his ego.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't still hate that son of a-"I cut him off.

"Nope not in my house fool, you can go find some where else to shove that bull."I look down in my basket to see that there is about 20 things of candy but knowing the guys I'll need at least 50.

I grab two of every candy that they still have in stock and end up with 50 even." Hey it's time to get the Pop do you think we should get 2 liters or cans or bottles."

"2 liters I'll go grab the solo cups.... My solo cup, I fill it up up." I can't believe he's singing in public he sounds like a dying cat that ate a cactus. I swear it's like I'm the only adult on the whole football team.*dramatic eye roll*
He didn't even get the words right.

I grab a pepsi, coca cola, 7up, Fanta grape and orange. I walk towards the red solo cup area and on the way I find a game called What's Up. So basically you have a card with a possible out come like ' you're stranded on an island who do you take?' And in every round you have to say the 3 people in the group you're playing that you would take.

I just grab the game and get it because why not I mean nothing's going to happen.

"Hey, what's that?" Asks Tyler making me jump.

"Just a game that sounds fun."

"Oh, cool, looks like we won't have to play truth or dare this time."

"Thank god last time we did, I had to kiss 14 out of the 20 guys there, I mean come on, you guys are all pervs"
"Sure but if I am your extreme daring the guys to jump in the pool naked"

"Hey I could have done a lot worse your just lucky I had you try to make a cake instead of jump in that cold pool."

"Dude we both know that I would rather jump in the pool than bake a cake, I suck at cooking"

"Are you sure because every time you look at me my heart melts"I say faking being love sick.

"Oh come on babe,you know you love this big set of hunk a munk"

"Yeah sure what ever helps your boat stay afloat"I say winking.

"Hi! How may I help you tonight"says a worker named tony.

"Can I have all of this" I say placing everything on the counter. before I had put it on the counter he was checking me out, lucky all the junk food changed his mind.or at least I thought.

"So did you just have a big break up, Hun"he say smirking. Ugh lord help me to not punch him in the nose. Please.

I smile. " No, but even if I did you wouldn't be my rebound. I don't swing my hips for your team especially when they are ignorant little arses."

"Oh feisty"

"No not feisty, just plain hard core ask all the guys on the football team they would know sense I play on their team and whip their butts everyday." I say still with a smile on my face.

"Don't I Tyler?"

"Bro you might what to just finish the last guy that got on her nerves ended up with a broken nose,and jaw with a black eye. His nose is permanently askew."

And with a look of fear now decorating his face he packed up all of the stuff I bought.

I can't believe it. Another jerk on the face of the earth, who would have thought there was room for more.