Epilogue

I wake up with a slightly stiff neck and a big bundle in my arms. I sit up and look around to see almost everyone on the plane asleep after all plane rides are tiring.

I flag down a flight attendant and ask how much longer there is and if I should get Ariel who's on my lap into her seat. 'The flight attendant says about 1 hour and I should in a little bit. '

I look down at Ariel and let out a small laugh seeing her like this, hair everywhere, mouth wide open and arms wrapped around my torso.

When I laugh Gage jolts awake. He looks me over.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Oh, good, I'm glad."

He sits back in his seat closing his eyes and lays his head on my shoulder.

Ariel wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"Hey, mermaid, you awake in there?"

"Well duh," Ariel says looking at me like I'm crazy, which depending on your definition I could be.

"Oh, guess what!!" Ariel say, widening her eyes like she just saw a puppy.

"What?" I ask, slightly amused.

"I had a great dream! It had puppies eating ice cream!! I ate ice cream too! And you were there!! So was Gage! But you guys were dressed up in dog costumes and eating ice cream! You guys looked so silly. I was laughing so much my tummy hurt! You were really fun and guess what! You were still really sarcastic! It was great!!"

I laugh and Gage, over hearing our conversation , does too. After our laughter dies down the seatbelt light flashes on and I put both of their seatbelt on them and then my own.

*after the landing*

The air port is in Paris but the first place we are going to is Lyon. We have an apartment there and that's also where my mom and dad had met but that doesn't really matter now, seeing as their relationship didn't work out and how now they can't be in the same room for more then a minute without someone throwing something.

I carry Ariel out to where we get our bags and Gage gets mine so I can keep carrying my sister.

When the plane landed Gage might have had a slight freak out, one where he might have passed out for about a minute because I told him that they made you wait to get off the plane for ten minutes after landing.

After we did land he kissed the floor which then made him run into the bathroom and wash out his mouth with soap.

We decide to walk to the place we are staying at because it's only one street over and around the corner.

I know a little French and I'm the only one so I go to get our room keys at the front counter.

"bonjour, je suis ici pour le check-in." (Hello I'm here to check in)

"sous quel nom?" (under what name?) she says with a sassy attitude.

"sous Preston" (under Preston.)

"bien, voici vos clés. idiot, idiot avec mauvais poil" (fine, here are your keys. you idiot, you idiot with bad hair)

That was uncalled for. I grab the keys and say
"taire putain"( shut up whore)

It might be a little rude but she deserves. I can't believe her.

" sûr, sac douche," (Sure, douche bag) "vous ne faites pas de sens." (you don't make sense.)

" fermer votre bouche, On dirait un morceau de brique." (shut up, your mouth, you look like a piece of brick)

Yes I did just say that, yes, she is trying to figure out if I meant what I said, yes, I walked away without saying another word and then explain the Exchange  To everyone else.

When I get to the ' you look like a piece of brick' part everyone is dying.

We all go to our rooms which we share with the other people, one  room is with Autumn, summer,and their mom.

My sister is sleeping with, angel, me  and angel.

My dad is sleeping with Gage and Brent.

Cole, Jack, tom, and jer  are sharing a room.

All of the rooms are one red to a huge living space. It has a stone fire place, two giant black couches, a white marble coffee table, a brown rug, dark hard wood floors and a big brown teddy bear in the corner, which I claimed as mine because I've always wanted a huge teddy bear.

I walk into the kitchen area to fine it filled with ice cream and macaroons. Gage is carrying in another couple bags of junk food not noticing me.

"You got all of this?"

"Well I know you love ice cream and that you wanted to try macaroons, but I didn't know which flavor so I got all of the ones they sold."

I walk over to him and give him a hug. That was so cute and sweet ,I swear.

*4 short days later*

The last four days we've been exploring everything except Paris because we are saving that for last which also means we are going tonight, I really don't want to go anywhere because I feel like I'm fat. I know I might not be but still its like this nagging voice in the back of my hard is telling me that I am, it sucks.

"Delilah! It's time to go" shouts Gage. I'm French braiding my hair so I tell him that and that I'll be done in five minutes.

He walks into my room and takes my hair from Me.

"It's always easier doing someone else's hair." He says, finishing the French  braid and then Pulling on the right pieces to make it look good.

He turns me around so I'm looking at him and he's looking at me.

"beautiful." He says gently kissing my cheek.

We walk out into the city street and meet up with everyone else.

Today is going to be a good day.

-----

That's all for this story folks. Well until the sequel which I have a big surprise coming with it. The cover is one I made at the moment until I get one from someone. It is also not out yet, I'm so sorry.