Chapter 10: hope

A/n omg!!!!! I can't not be live this is chapter number ten already, and already almost 200 views!! Anyway I've Been promising you guys a long chapter so my goal is 10,000 words  that is including authors notes. There may be time skips or text convos, just to let you know. Once of if I get 500 reads I will be having a contest for making a new cover. Who ever wins will have their cover, be either the picture for the chapter or the actually cover for the book. The others with all be a picture to a chapter too!!! So tell your friends! I will be editing all of the chapters I have so far after I publish this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to taylor8wut for not only being a loyal reader but also commenting and voting. Seeing all these positive things and feed back really make my day!!!!

Last but not least if I do have spelling errors please comment on that paragraph and tell me, that would be major help!

___________\\

I finished crying and pass jack an extra shirt I had in my bag. I keep it there in case I spill something I'm clumsy, before you ask it was a guys shirt. Don't ask why, it just was.

After that the bell rings I go to the desk and ask for a pass so I can clean up before my next class. I walk to the bathroom after I grab my books and I feel like crap. I wish I could go home.

I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. Now I know that I look like crap to, great. Sense the sarcasm.

I clean off all of my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun. I apply some mascara and eyeliner. I put on Chapstick too. I hate how I feel every time I think about my dad, I hate it, absolutely hate it!

When I was younger he used to call on my birthday's and crap but now he doesn't. I Hadn't even seen him for 3 years. I was supposed to visit every weekend but he was always too busy. I don't get it. Why now? I had just had my high a school career planned out. No, as much as people may think that I want to see him now all the time cause he's my dad and I wish I could have a present father, I don't. I don't want to see him. He didn't have time for me, why should I have time for him?

I get all of my stuff back in my bag and check to see if my mom left for work. She did. While I'm in the bathroom I Use the restroom.

I walk down the hallways that are now empty. It kind of makes me feel alone. I guess I am in these empty hallways.

I get to the door to my class.

Ok I technically don't even have to go to class.

But you should

I don't want to though, a girl can only take so much.

You aren't a normal girl, you're better.

It doesn't feel like it,

Trust me you are.

I decide to trust that little voice inside my head. With that I grab the door handle, and pull the door open. I also decide to practice for the play.

I walk up to the teacher's desk and slap down my excuse for being late.

"I can't believe that I don't have guaranteed rights as a woman! If I want to play football I should very well be able to. I also shouldn't have to mention who my 'dad' is to be able to play!! I am a strong woman I remade to be treated like one!"

By now everyone is laughing and that includes the teacher.

"Miss.  Delilah please sit down before the class gets anymore adventurous" the teacher says with a smile.

"Sure thing I'm ready to learn.  Ready to learn where Australia is I mean I've tried really hard to find it but it's like where's Waldo.  They are great hiders those Australians. I tried to find my ex boyfriend but he was Australian so I couldn't find him. " I say making more laughs erupt for the class. By now my world history teacher is laughing so hard he needs to sit down.