Chapter 10 Part Two: Things May Work

Not edited yet
----------
Delilah's pov

I wake up and grab my Iphone. There is only one thing on my mind food, ok I lied there are two things, food and the bath room. I really have to pee. I feel like my body will explode!!

I run to the bathroom before I die of the embarrassment of peeing my pants.

After my bathroom extravaganza , I run down stairs and Make some bacon and eggs. I also get myself a bowl of captin crunch, my favorite.On my way to the table I grab all of the food I want and sit down.

My phone starts to go off and Tylers calling. Crap! We haven't talked in a long time.

I pick up the phone as Taylor walks into the room. "The ceral is in the cabinet next to our fridge,the spoons are next to the fish tank, the bowls are above the stove, and there's eggs and bacon on the stove."Taylor says a quick 'thank you' and gets food.

My phone makes a beeping noice meaning the the calll has started. "Tyler!!! I Don't Think You Relize How Happy I Am To Talk To You!!!! I missed you!!" There is a soft chuckle that I hear pass through the speaker.

"I have a quick question." Tyler says.

"What?"

"What would you do if I was at your door?"

"Scream!"

"Well I guess you'd better warm up your vocal cords." I then scream and run to the door.

I grab the copper handle and pull the big Wood double doors open! There standing in front of me is one of the coolest people on this earth! I give him a bear hug and grab his bags.

"I can't belive you're here."

"It was a last minute thing but I thought is was needed."

I hear a cough and realize that Taylor is still here.I turn towards him and smile.

"Taylor this is an old friend of mine named tyler." Taylor waves to Tyler and then I turn towards Tyler.

"Tyler this is my friend Taylor." Tyler waves and smiles.

"It's nice to meet you." Tyler says with a smirk.

"Tyler this one is off limits." I say, knowing very well what he wants to do.

"You suck, he is the definition of Fine." I glare at him.

" Go unpack your bags in the guest bedroom." Tyler leaves with his bags and I grab Taylors hand and drag him into the family room.

"Sorry about him, he's gay and looking for love." I say.

"It's ok, I'm not interested though." He says rubbing his neck.

"That's fine, Besides, He's more of the clubbing type of guy." I say and look around the room.

We are sitting on a big couch that's made out of brown leather. There are two tables, on on each side of the couch. There is a black wall in front of the couch theat has a fire place and a tv mounted to the wall above it. The fire place is white and has pictures of me throughout my child hood.On the other wall there's a chair. In front of the chair there is a fluffy brown rug on the floor on it and a seafoam green table sitting atop the rug. Then on top of the is a black vase on top with baby Pink Camellias and white daisys.

After a while there is an akward silentcenes. I turn to Taylor and ask him a question.

"Why did you start talking to me yesterday? You could have ignored me, I would have never known you were there." I had that tought in the back of my head sense he walked up to me. Honestly my life is doomed to not turn out good.