Chapter 29: Leaveing For France

The next morning 5:45 am

My alarm goes off and I get up groggy fog. I hit the button that turns the alarm off and I  sigh, rubbing my eyes. I slowly sit up and pull the blankets off my legs, making me shiver from the chill now placed on my bare legs. My feet touch the ground and I shiver again. My suit case is already packed so I just have to gather up a few last minute items, put everything in my car, take a shower, get dressed, and eat breakfast.

I start to get everything I'm taking in my carry on and can't find my charger. I look by my desk and by my bed but it's not there. I look in my closet in my bag that's packed and it's still not there. I continue looking Stubbs for five minutes before I see something in the Corner of my eye. I turn my head and see my charger laying on the bathroom counter. I put the charger into my bag along with my phone. I grab my Ipod and headphones too. I zip up my carry on and put it next to my suitcase on the floor.

I run down the stairs and grab an apple from the fridge. Grabbing a knife I start chopping up the red apple that has specks of green. The core and seed get thrown into the trash. I throw the knife into the sink and then eat my apple.

I carry my bags over to the side of my truck The unlock the doors to the truck. I put my bag in the trunk of the truck and close the door.

Pressing the lock button on the keys I walk into my house, up the stairs, through a few hallways and into my room. I pick out a perfume, some undergarments, and a nice but comfy outfit, with a black beanie, a pair of ripped up skinny jeans, some black lace up wedges and a hoodie I found in my closet with a white tank top under it. My phone case has a wolf on it and my nails are painted a nice violet color.

I put my pile of things on top of the counter, next to the sink. I strip off my dirty clothes and step into the shower. The water coats my body and there's a slight chill to it. I turn the handle more to the warm side and starts to wash my hair, I use a strawberry scented soap.

10 minutes later.

I turn off the water and grab a towel from the shelf next to the shower. The shelf is black and it has a bunch of towels and rags on it. I grab a white towel and wrap it around myself. The towel is warm against my goose bump covered skin. I grab the hand towel and wipe my face with it trying to get the dripping water off. I take my towel off and slip all of my clothes on. While Brushing my hair I plug in the blow dryer and my hair covers my face, unfortunately my hand are full so I have to leave it like that.

I bend over and flip all of my hair upside down. Flipping the hair gives it more volume. It seems like it been forever because my hair is so long and thick. I stand up and feel my hair seeing it's mostly dry. I brush through it and my hair is perfect for a messy bun, so that's what I do, I pull it into a loose ponytail and then bobby pin the rest.

Next I look through my drawers to find and extra toothbrush. I find one, surprisingly, and strangely, it has unicorns all over it. I don't recall ever seeing this tooth brush but I probably have. After about two minutes i start to put on some light make up to at least make it look like i'm not dead.

After I finished my makeup I look at the clock and see that I have to leave now. I drive past all of the coffee shops and schools and everything else heading into the woods and towards my dad's house. I start to see familiar trees and turns. Before I know it i'm at the huge rock and wood house. The glass walls, which you could call windows seem huge today. The large area around the house seems slightly mystifying. The doors seem daunting. Even if they were meant to seem welcoming. They made me feel even more intimidated than I normally was. Today I wasn't going to let any of that bother me today though, i'm going to france. A beautiful and welcoming place. one with colorful macaroons waiting to be devoured, buildings wanting to be explored, the people beautiful as well.

The fight however I wasn't really looking forward to. It was going to be a long flight, a really long one. Crying babies, all of the guys who were bond to mess around most of the time. I already feel a headache coming on just thinking about it.

The door creaks open and it pulls me from my state of deep thought. I look over to see and excited, small, blue dress wearing, energetic, Ariel, jumping up and down on the porch waiting for me to walk up the big steps.

I walk up the steps and sit on them wait for Ariel to ambush me. As soon as she jumps on my all of the cars pull up and all of my friends, plus Autumn's mom gets out of their cars. They get all of their bags and make a pile next to mine.

My dad walks out and does the same with his bags. he sits on an old and torn up chair that's placed on the porch. Everyone greets each other and Autumn sits nets to Ariel and me, Ariel took it upon herself to climb onto my lap and plant herself there.

I say hi to everyone and then I see the ubers coming, right on time.

We all put our bag in, we get into the cars, Gage,Autumn, Summer, the mom, my sister and dad, and me too all ride in one car and everyone else in the others.

We are on our way to France. 

--------------------

Does anyone else watch The Gabbie Show on Youtube?

Thanks for reading.