Chapter 10 part 4: Dress Shoping

A/n these are the girls dresses. This is also the last part to chapter ten!!!! Thanks again for all you do. The read, votes, comments, they mean the world to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Taylor puts on his shirt, we start walking towards the coach's office. I wasn't happy about what happen and I sure as heck won't let it happen again.

"I'm taking you with me so I can keep an eye on you and incase the coach need to see what they did.... Now I need to know something, was Zach the one who first came up to you?" I say looking at Taylor.

"Yeah, but I mean can you blame him, your ex, he just got jealous." He say looking at me.

"I don't care if he was jealous or not! That doesn't give him the right, no one has that right!" By now we are two doors away from the coaches.

I knock on his door and wait until I hear a 'come in' to turn the handle.

Once I turn the handle and open the door the coach seems shocked to see me.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yes, I should, but there is something more important that involves our football team."

He looks at me like I'm crazy but says "continue."

I grab Taylor's hand and make sure he is comfortable in the chair.

I sit down in the seat beside Taylor and look up at the coach.

"Coach, as much as I believe in our team and our players some of them are terrible people."

"I make sure I only have the best players and people on my team." Coach says.

"Sir, with all due respect if that is true you are doing a terrible job," the coach looks like he's getting mad so I continue.

"You are a great coach but your players are fooling you. There is a group of guys who have been going around the school and bullying random kids. While I'm sure you didn't know this, this is an issue that needs to be solved. They are taking this way to far. They physically abused Taylor in the hallway not 30 minutes ago! I had to punch them to get them away! They cut him with a knife! This is serious. I don't know what punishment you want to give them but they need one, either painful practices every day for at least a week, I'm talking about running and plank the whole thing. If they miss a practice then they've lost their spot on the team. Or we could just kick them off the team. I think the first one works best but it's your choice. I only know one of the players' names, Zach, I know the rest of their numbers, 34, 92, 76, 12, and 44. If you want proof I can show you the bruises and cuts I had to clean and bandage." I let out a puff of air and look at the coach.

The coach has a surprised look on his face, one of disbelief. I can't blame him though.

"I'm so sorry for my team's actions, I hate to ask but may I see the damage?" The coach asks.

"Yes sir," Taylor say then he Looks at me, "Can you help me, Delilah, I can't get the shirt off without hurting myself more?"

"Well duh, that's what friends are for."

I walk over to Taylor and I help him off the chair he was sitting on. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off of him.

"Do you think we could pull off the bandages so I can see the worse of it?"

Taylor looks at me.

"Only for a second, it'll get infected otherwise."

I start to unwrap the bandages. I stand in front of him and put my arms around him when getting the gauze around. When it is particularly uncovered I hear the coach suck in a breath.

"My players did that?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

I re-wrap Taylor and help him get his shirt on.

"I realize the seriousness of the situation and I would have some of my players Guard you but I think you already have the best and strongest one doing that. Delilah would you mind watching over him, being a body guard of sorts?"

"I would love to. I've always wanted to be a body guard, besides he's my friend you couldn't stop me if you tried." We have all of our classes together except our study hall rooms. You'll have to e-mail her telling her that I'm with Taylor."

"That's fine, I may have you permanently switched."

"I think me and Taylor would prefer that considering the seriousness of the situation."

I look at Taylor and see that he's nodding.

"I'll send an email to all of your teachers of the classes you've missed."

"That's fine, Taylor and I have to get our books still so we have to leave now to make it on time to 3rd period."

"Alright, we'll talk with the team about this tomorrow at practice."

"Sounds good, I'll leave you to it then coach."

I grab Taylor's hand and we walk out of the room. We start walking towards Taylor's locker.

"I feel bad about it all, it's all my fault, I'm sorry." I say to him.

"I don't blame you for it, besides it's not your fault." Taylor says.

"Ok, now get your books,"

"Fine"

---------------------

A/n the end...... Jk.. It's not the end, until next time. Happy Easter!!

I hope you all liked this chapter as a whole. I had a really great time writing it!!

Love you still, always will.