Chapter 12: What?!?!

Taylor walks into the classroom hiding something behind his back. I have no clue what it was but I Was curious.

Taylor whispers something to the teacher and the teacher nods their head in understanding.

Taylor walks In Front of the class and clears his throat.

"So, I met this girl and she is by far the best person I have ever met. She is really nice and caring. She has these eyes that take your breath away and her smile lights up the room. When she reads a book she always has this look on her face as if the book was the only thing in the room. Her eyes are full of wonder. She is the opposite of most girls, that's not a bad thing. She is fun loving and I have a questions for her."

Taylor pulls out a big bunch of different colored flowers. Taylor looks around the room and when his eyes land on me, he smiles.

"Delilah, you are something else, I was wondering if you'd want to go to homecoming with me?" Taylor says his eyes full of hope.

"Taylor..... I would love to!" I say slightly raising my voice.

Taylor walks over to me and hands me the big bunch of flowers. I set them on the top of my desk and hug him. Everyone in the class starts to clap and a few of the guys in the football team hoot.

I had been wondering why Taylor left the class and now I know why.

-----
A/n sorry it's so short but I wanted this to be its own little add on.