Chapter 4: Tylers P.O.V

Walking Delilah to the airport with all the guys just made it all the more real. I can't believe she's actually leaving. I'm going to miss her more than she knows.
Yes I'm gay, I swing for the other team, even though I can't play baseball, like at all. Gosh, Tyler, stop getting side tracked your best girlfriend is moving to New York.

All the guys are crying. That's a lot of dudes the whole varsity football team, some of the junior varsity, other jocks and nerds and crap.

Then I didn't even mention all of the girls. Whole bunch of cheerleaders, a couple of jocks, and her best girlfriend.
To say she was popular was an understatement.Everyone loved her I mean how could you not? She's like the only star in a cloudy night sky.

She has everything packed and sent away. Her mom's already on the plane and the flight leaves in 15 minutes. She says goodbye to everyone one with tears streaming down her face, I'm the last person she sees. By the time she gets to me, makeup a running down her face and there's only 5 minutes left.

" best for last"she says.
"Best for last." I say.

"Hey I know it seems like it won't work but we will talk all the time and I'll come to your house once every month."
She looks at me with sad eyes.

"You promise?"

"Well duh " I say with a smile.

"Call everyday?" She asked

"Couldn't live without it"

" please broad the plane for New York."

"I'll miss you so much!"
I say embracing her.

"Me too!" She says. " I mean I'll miss you!"

With that she leaves.