Chapter 7: woah

Once I get back to my house I sneak up behind Brent and scare him. He deserves it, for setting me up.

"What in the world was that for?!?"Brent yells, sending me a glare.

"You set me up, I mean it was a good set up but it was a set up!"

Brent smirks. "I knew you guys would hit it off."

With that said, my phone rings.

"Who is it?" Brent asks.

"You have to let me check first!"
I look at My I phone 6 and see that Zach is calling.

"Zach"

The phone keeps on ringing and I answer.

"Hello"

"Hey, it's Zach I was just wondering if I could practice football with you and maybe Brent too, in like and hour."

"Yeah sounds good."

"Ok, schools football field? "

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

"Cool, I'll see you then, just make sure that you wear clothes you can play in. I wouldn't want that beautiful outfit worn by a beautiful girl to get ruined." He say into the phone making my heart skip a beat. He just called me pretty!!!

"I figured, any ways I have to go so I can get changed and set up my tryouts with the coach on Monday."

"Ok, well I can't wait to see you!"

Oh gosh I can't believe that just happened.

I turn to Brent. "Let's go pick out clothes for football!!"

I run upstairs not waiting for Brent. I turn on I heart radio and blast music while getting out exercise clothes.

I pick out two outfits for Brent to choose from.

Outfit #1
A sky blue football jersey with my lucky number on it, black spandex shorts, and black cleats.

Outfit #2

A green football shirt from the champion ship with grey shorts and black cleats mix

"The one with the blue shirt, blue's our team color."

I run into the bathroom and put my outfit on with a sports bra. I also put my hair up into a pony tail. I get out of the bathroom and spin around asking Brent if it looked ok.

"Of course you look great! Oh and we are taking your car."

I walk down the stairs and go to the garage with Brent. We hop into my pickup and my football stuff's already in the back.

*15 minute drive later*

I hop out of the truck and grab all of my stuff. Brent and I go to the football field and put all of our stuff down.

I can't wait to be on a team again.

"So where's the coaches office?"

"I'll walk you!" Brent says.

We walk to the office and knock on the door. A faint 'come in ' is heard and we walk in the door. His office is bare and he looks extremely tired.

"hello sir"

"Hello Brent, what brings you here?"

"Delilah would like to try out for the football team on Monday, she plays quarterback and has won state each year she's played." Brent say.

"I don't care. I'm not having a girl on my team now leave."

* Brent's pov*

I don't think I've ever seen someone as mad as Delilah in that moment.

--------

A/n

thanks for all the reads. I thought you deserved a short little chapter before a big update!!
See you sometime soon.