17: THE REALMS OF INFINITY

PHOTO above - 'colliding galaxies'

The night was uneventful after the trouble on the hotel veranda. Brad and his friends were assured by the manager not to worry about the incident, that it was not uncommon for such things to occur there, and they managed to enjoy the rest of their meal. They soon returned to the boat and all retired early, except for Caruso who had the first night watch.

Brad and Clint and Jimmy sacked out on the hatch cover again, even though Caruso would be on deck for much of his watch. It was obvious everyone knew what was going on with them, so why bother trying to hide it? Later, Caruso had to awaken Clint for the second watch and, as a result, Brad and Jimmy awoke too. The three boys were all tangled up with each other.

Caruso stood there with his hands on his hips, laughing at them. He winked and said, "Ahh ... pretty boys.  Me old 'nuff to be your papa, else I'da climb right in middle!"

"And wouldn't that be fun?" Clint sighed after Caruso had gone below deck and he jumped off the hatch to begin his watch. "Who gives a hoot how old he is?"

"Dream on," Jimmy laughed at him. "Caruso is a man of principle. He might look at us and joke about it, but he won't touch. Rondin's the one you gotta watch out for. He got a little touchy-feely with a couple of the boys when my classmates and I sailed on this boat a couple years ago."

"He's not so hot like Caruso, that one," Brad joined in. "Something sinister about him. I think we'd all three kick him off the hatch if he tried to join us. But Caruso? I think we'd let him crawl all over us a while, huh?"

Clint and Jimmy readily agreed and Clint went off to start making his rounds. Before Brad even knew what happened, Jimmy was on top of him. All the boy's wonderful weight was bearing down on Brad and he was kissing Brad with the wild passion of a man who'd been starving out in the jungle for months and had just now found nourishment.

Brad kissed him back, loving the feel of Jimmy's hard chest against his, his bulging crotch, his long legs intertwined with his own. His hands ran up Jimmy's back underneath his t-shirt,  fingers tingling at the soft smooth skin, the corded muscle beneath it. They were sucking at each other as if they were in a frenzy, and Brad realized how much he'd been desiring to be alone with Jimmy since the moment he'd first seen him.

Jimmy voiced the same thought. "Oh man, I've been wanting to be with you like this since I first saw you when I opened the door at Granny Sal's house and there you were. Clint too. I couldn't believe it. Two swell guys like you just walking into my life on Lateela Island in the middle of nowhere. Ha! I knew immediately that I had to be with you guys, especially you, Brad. Really. I love you, buddy. I really do."

Brad's heart was banging. Jimmy had to be one of the most beautiful exotic hunks in the world and Brad had really grown to like him in the last two days. He ran his hands up and down Jimmy's back again. "I love you too, bud. I can't believe how we've clicked like this, all three of us. Jeez, we really must be weirdos."