29: THE PREDATOR

PHOTO - Kyrri, the boy from Andromeda

Meanwhile, back at the stream pool ...

Saroh and Kyrri leaned back against the side of the pool in the swirling waters across from Brad. Saroh had an arm around Kyrri and was stroking the humanoid boy's cock while speaking softly into his ear.

"Come on, hot stuff. Tell us what's going on down in those caves below the old city. If you do, I'll let Brad come over and hold you on the other side. You can even play with his dick like you're playing with mine. I bet you never get to play around with fellas like us, huh, who don't look almost exactly the same as you?"

Brad thought it was the sexiest thing he'd seen since Clint and Jimmy together and he wanted to move in and join them, but he knew Saroh was using him as bait to get information from the hunky space cadet. He squatted down in the water so it's soothing effects would help calm the constant itch and burn of his blisters.

Kyrri looked anxiously from one to the other. "Aw come on, you guys. There's nothing you or anybody else can do about it. Really! What's gonna happen is gonna happen." He looked longingly at Brad. "Come on over here. Let's mess around and then you two have to go. Get back on your boat and get the hell out of here. As far away as possible."

Brad was totally turned on but he could sense that the Andromedan boy was troubled, and it brought a frown to his face. "You're acting like something terrible is going to happen. What the fuck? This is our planet. We live here. Our friends and families are here. If we're in danger, we want to know, dammit! We'll find a way to do something about it."

He then gave Saroh a determined look and pushed up and moved in on them. He leaned against the rock right next to Kyrri and hooked his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"Tell us what we need to know!" he demanded.

"But you can't ..."

"Fuck that shit 'can't'!' Brad couldn't help rolling his eyes in exasperation. "You know, people who live here on Earth believe we can't go to outer space. But look at you guys, flying around up there all the time." He placed his open palm on the boy's abs and smoothed it up to his muscular pecs. Brad felt a shiver streak from his crotch all the way up his spine just from touching him. "Tell us what's going on and we'll figure out what to do."

"Yah, come on, mate," Saroh urged him, still stroking the boy's cock. He nudged Kyrri's cheek with his nose. "The biggest naval fleet on this planet is advancing on the north side of the island. We saw it from the crater rim last night. We know something terrible is about to happen."

Kyrri let out a low painful groan and pushed away from them with a sudden thrust. He waded out toward the center of the pool and stood there with his broad back toward them.

"Nothing bad was supposed to happen," he said in a strained voice. "I swear it! The Andromedans mean you no harm. They've been coming here for eons and never did anything bad. Till ... till ..."