21: HUNKS IN LOVE

PHOTO - US Navy Seabees beaching Manus Island during WW2 1944

**This chapter contains boyxboyxboy erotic action**

The Balanga was slowly moving through a dead calm as Brad stood in its bow in the silvery light of early morning. Looking back where they'd come from at the hills of Finisterra Island, he could swear he spotted the very same mountain top where he'd been tied to the tree the afternoon before.

Frowning, his hands gripped the rail tighter and he looked away, facing forward. He and Saroh had just been about to enter the cave when Kee and his thugs had come over the crest and spotted them.

If only they'd had some time to be alone together!

A shout from one of the crew members jerked him back to the real world of the present and he was surprised to see the outline of Manus Island in the distance. Nothing was stirring in the sea ahead, not a ripple, not a breeze, not even the cry of a bird. There was only the faint echo of the shout and the hum of the diesel to break the stillness.

With a little shake of his head, Brad's frown turned into half a smile. He knew it'd take a miracle for him to get Saroh off his mind for more than just a few seconds. He could not stop thinking about the boy, worrying about him. Clint and Jimmy were starting to get annoyed. Pissed off. Like as if they suddenly weren't good enough for him anymore.

Clint had come alone to the infirmary earlier in the morning to get him. Brad figured he'd made Jimmy stay back on the boat so they could be alone. And he was right. After he'd gotten dressed in the clothes Clint brought from the lockers of the Balanga, they'd thanked the nurses and gone outside. Clint immediately pulled him around to the back of the building by the stockade fence where no one could see them.

"Ouch! Hey, you're hurting me," Brad snapped. "I have blisters all over and they burn."

Clint pushed him up against the back wall of the infirmary. "Aw, so it hurts, huh? But you're a big bad dude, ain't you? Knocked out the tong leader the other night and stood up to him yesterday again when he kidnapped your sweetheart, huh?"

He was leering at Brad and pushed against him with his face close, his big bulk pressing hard. "So what's a few little blisters, tough guy?"

Brad couldn't help smiling and his heart was beating wildly. Clint was so damn sexy when he was mad. "You're fucking jealous," he accused the bigger boy.

"Damn right I am." Clint's arms wrapped around Brad and he pulled him tight. "I finally come to my senses about you, and then whaddaya do? You fall in love with some other guy."

"Wait a minute." Brad had threaded his arms around Clint and was hugging him just as tightly, their mouths only inches apart. "You started mooning over Jimmy from the minute we first saw him. I thought you were digging him way more than me."