Chapter 1: It's A Date

I resisted the urge to yawn as he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hungrily. The only thing that was going through my mind was: How the hell did the polish chip off my fingernail?What's his face started trailing kisses down my neck and I forced a moan out. This must have gave him some inspiration because he started messing at my short buttons. I placed my hand over his stopping him and he still kissed me, he tried again but this time I pushed him off. What kind of hoe does he take me as? Well that's kind of a stupid question because I was making out with him in the boys bathroom stall. But still I DO have standards.

"You're not doing it for me." I say letting out a sigh. He gave me a sad look before I walked out fixing my hair and applying more lip gloss. I took a look in my mirror and decided not to put my hair back in a ponytail and walked back into the cafe. I walked over to Jo, Andy, and Reena and sat down. They all looked at me waiting for details. "No fuck." I said with a smirk. They all looked at me like I just told them I won a million dollars, yeah they were that surprised. See here's the thing about me I like to fuck well more lime fool round. Oh and I'm real get straight to the point no sugar coating things. You know those bad boy players that you read about in the books, well I'm the girl version of that. I hump and dump leaving boys broken hearted, I've been to jail more times then I could count on my fingers and toes, I've been suspended, and my second home is detention. But here's the thing I'm not a hoe, see so far I've only slept with 3 guys. I usually make out with guys and they tell they friends we fucked but I'm not that easy. I let the talk though, I love the attention. I don't play hard to get I AM hard to get.

"Seriously I thought you actually liked what's his name enough to fuck." Andy said taking a bite of her burger. Jo, Andy and Reena are my absolute best friends since grade school. They are my ride or dies, if I'm arrested you better believe those three are right behind me in a pair of handcuffs.

"He wasn't really doing it for me." I shrugged. I heard the door to the cafe close and saw a very sexy Zane walk through with some Blonde, I think her name is, Tiffany trailing right behind him. He had a victory smirk on and she had major league sex hair. Now she was the slut, not any slut but THE slut any she's like my backup hoe meaning if a guy don't get to do me then he do her. But Zane he was the boy version of me the bad boy player and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about having sex with him. He looked good... like he was fucking hot.

"Were you just day dreaming about Zane?!" Andy asked looking even more shocked them when I told her I didn't fuck whatever his name is. I shook my head finally realizing that I was indeed staring at Zane McKnight. He looked at me and sent his signature smirk, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention my girls.

"Not about him but how he feel inside of me." I joked with a shrug. The rest of the lunch was spent planning our weekend, which usually ended up with us getting taken to a holding cell until my mom bailed us out. As the bell rung I emptied my tray and decided against going to 5th period. I mean who wants to spend 70 minutes discussing what x equals. I mean get over it he's an x for a reason we don't need to find him. Plus, Mrs. Patterson my math teacher totally hated me. I think it's because one Halloween me and Jo went trick or treating and threw eggs at her face, but I mean get over it it was like two years ago she wasn't even my teacher then. Jo had math with me so we linked arms and walked over to the football field. We got there and I pulled out a blunt that I planned on using later but I'm here now. We sat on the shiny and uncomfortable bleachers and started smoking. We just sat there in silence, that's one of the things I loved about Jo she was very silent and usually when she talked it was something blew your mind or was random and stupid. I looked around and saw Zane sucking the face off of Tiffany poor girl he's going to swallow her before she turns 18.

"I swear he's going to suck her face until she's dead." I mumbled inhaling more smoke.

"She's so stupid she wouldn't even notice her face gone." Jo said. See what I mean, random and stupid. I burst into a fit of giggles I didn't know if it was the high of the fact that Jo was dead serious. "Truth or dare?" She asked suddenly. I knew she wanted me to pick dare so I did. Leave it to Jo to jump into a game of truth or dare in the middle of my high.