Chapter 21 : Wish Me Luck.

I threw another piece of clothing after looking at it with complete disgust. I have no idea what to wear! Elijah would be here in 2 hours and I have nothing to wear.

"Calm down girl, it's just a date." Andy said from the bed. I looked behind me over the huge pile of clothes and sent her a death glare.

"But I have nothing to wear!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"There's a pile of clothes on the floor that's about as tall as me." She said with a 'really?' type tone. I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to my closet. I don't know why I was freaking out whenever I went out with Zane it was easy now it seems that I want Elijah to approve of me and I don't know why and Gosh I'm going fucking crazy! I looked around my closet til I saw the perfect outfit, it was like I heard the angels singing and it just glowed. I took it out and held it up for Andy to see."

"Oh my gosh. you still have that?" I nodded my head. "That's from that time we went to New York and you went crazy with your mom's credit card." She said grabbed the outfit from my hands. I then held up the heels and she gasped. "Let's get you ready, ma." She said basically dragging me to my desk. She put light makeup on my face using silvers and turquoise and a light pink topped off with my favorite lip gloss. She then washed my hair and let it lay wavy going down my back. "Go get dressed!" She said basically pushing me in the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. After about 30 minutes I walked out and Andy looked at me her eyes wide with shock. "Dayumm girl. He gon be begging to get in your pants tonight." She said pushing me in front of the mirror. I looked at myself with awe, damn I looked good. I mean I always look good but damn.... All this for Elijah... I ran a hand through my hair a little nervous. "Girl it's Elijah, chill he ain't worth your stress." She said with a smile. I ran another hand through my hair but Andy slapped it away. "Stop messing up my artwork bitch!" She joked. I had on my turquoise tank top with pink diagonal pin stripes, my gray ripped skinny jeans and my gray converse. My jewelry included silver bracelets, a long silver necklace that went down to my stomach and some pink hoop earrings. I smiled at my reflection and then heard the doorbell ring. I took my iPhone and dropped it in my back pocket.

"Wish me luck." I said as I started down the stairs. I got to the door and there stood Elijah look fairly good. He had on a blue button up shirt and dark wash jeans. Brief disappointment filled me, even though I knew he wasn't going to be at the door I still hoped that I'd see Zane.

I wish he was Zane.

I quickly dismissed my unwanted thoughts and focused back on Elijah.

"Ready to go?" He smiled.

"Yes sir." I said as he grabbed my hand and walk towards his car.

***********★★★*************

I sat on my bed laughing my ass off with Andy laughing right along with me. We had a tub of cookie dough ice cream in the middle of us and we were in our jammies.

"Did he seriously do that?!?" She asked in between fits of laughter. I was telling her the details of my horrible date with Elijah and she found the situation freaking hilarious.

"Yes. That's why my shirt was fucking ruined!" I whined. But Andy's laugh made me burst out laughing right along with her. "And then his girlfriend came and he bushed me in the damn bushes!" I laughed, of course at the time it wasn't funny but with my best friend it just made he situation so much funnier. She let out a gasp and then continued laughing.

"You lying!" She said taking a scoop of ice cream.

"Nope." I said taking some of my own. We continued laughing until both of our stomachs hurt from both the amount of ice cream and the laughing.