Chapter 19: I was weak.

All it took was one conversation with my best friend for years of built walls to come crashing down. All it took was 5 minutes to break 4 years of walls to crash down and break my heart. All it took was my best friend to make me realize I do have feelings. All it took was a couple of words to make me remember my haunting past. All it took was a simple slip of the emotionless mask for me to break down and cry. I was weak. Weak people cry and bimbos cry because a dude cheats. Well that's what I used to think but now I understand better. Just because your strong doesn't mean you don't cry it just means that you can hold onto a lot and finally when you do let out the bottled up emotions it means that is was too much for you to handle by yourself but it's OK because everyone needs a shoulder sometime. I understand why girls cry when they get cheated on I now know the pain they feel. For me it's not the fact that he cheated it's the fact that I trusted him enough to say I loved him and he stabbed me in the back with a fucking butchers knife. He knew I had trust issues, he knew my opinion on guys but he just proved my theory that all guys are the same. I didn't want him to change and be a good boy I liked him as a bad boy. I fell in love with his bad ass player type attitude but I just thought that he would drop the player act and be faithful.

"Party tonight, you bound?" Andy asked breaking me out of my thoughts. It's been two days since I broke down. Andy didn't push the subject of my past she simply told me that whenever I was ready she'd be there to listen. But I'm taking baby steps I was left feeling raw and exposed to her when I broke down so I needed time. But honestly I don't think I'll ever be able to tell her that my past was so much more screwed than she knew. I couldn't risk losing her because I was a stupid and disgusting bitch as my mother said.

"Damn right I'm bound." I said painting on a fake smile and running a hand through my hair.

"Alright I'll be in here so you can do my hair and shit." She said and walked out of the room. I let out a breath I didn't notice I was holding in, I didn't want her to know that I wasn't OK.

*Andy*

I walked out the room and let out a sigh. I knew she wasn't okay but I couldn't understand why because she won't tell me about the real reason she fucks around with boys. It frustrates me to know that the girl I would trust my life with couldn't tell me a secret. But I knew it was big because Nadia doesn't cry she's the strong one in this friendship. She told me that weak people cried and people with emotions cried so she never cried. I still cry though I would never admit that to her because she would classify me as weak. She knows that my home life isn't easy either. But I couldn't pin this all on her because we all have that one secret that we refuse to tell anyone. Even I have that secret....

*Nadia*

I got out my pink dress that was tight on the top and flared at the bottom and had sparkly lace over the flare part. I also got out my hot pink and white high tops and random jewelry. I walked over to my desk with the mirror on it and plugged up the flat iron. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my watery eyes. Tonight I wouldn't cry. I was going to have fun with my best friend and forget about all my problems. Tonight I was going to get over Zane. I plugged my iPhone to the speakers and started to play Tonight I'm Getting Over You by Carly Rae Jepson. I sat back down and hummed the lyrics as I started to style my hair. Andy came in minutes later and I was still straightening some parts and leaving other parts wavy. She came over and started unloading her different color make up. I did a part through the middle of my hair and put it in a high wavy ponytail and left the back out and straight. "Sit my young grasshopper." I joked and motioned for her to sit. She half smiled and sat down.

"Nice song choice." She said referring to the song.

"I need a boost." I said as I started to style her hair. I put it in a curly style with a bang the went over her eye. I then sat down and she started on my makeup. She used light pinks and silvers and I looked amazing. "You never disappoint." I smiled as I looked at my now flawless skin.