Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl

"Wake your ass up. School Day!" Andy yelled yanking the covers off of me. "Ewgh! Who came over last night." She scrunched up her nose in disgust when she saw me in only my underwear.

"Zane." I mumbled, and no we did not do anything. I honestly don't remember much about last night though. I looked at her shocked face. "No fuck." Knowing her she would get all crazy and ask questions. I finally got off my back and walked to my bathroom. After fighting with my hair I decided it was a lazy day so I threw it up in a bun. Actually every Monday was a lazy day. I threw on my ripped jeans a sports bra and a hot pink 'Bite Me' hoodie. I knew it was probably going to get hot but oh well if it did I'd just walk around with a sports bra. Who cares right?

"How did you get to my house?" I asked when we got outside, she didn't have a car and I knew she didn't walk not that lazy son if a bitch.

"My mom actually brought me here." To say I was shocked would be a understatement. Andy and her mom didn't get along at all! I often asked why she didn't stay with me since I basically lived by myself but she'd stay because of her younger brother she basically took care of.. "I know big shocker. I knew it was a catch and she told me that her and my dad was going on a trip for like two fucking months." They always went on vacation without Andy.

"What about Carter?" I said. "They expect you to really do everything by yourself?" Some fucking parents.

"He's going to stay with my granddad I begged them to let him stay here but they refused and all." She was clearly disgusted at her parents. "Can I stay with you and Kat?" I rolled my eyes at her, like she even has to asked.

"You mean me, and you don't have to ask. When are they leaving?" I asked.

"Friday."

"We're throwing a party!" I yelled. As we pulled up to the hell hole also known as school.

"Mega text?"

"Hell yeah!" So basically every time we threw a party we would text everyone in our contacts list about it. The word usually got out and an hour later everyone began talking about it. We quickly texted everyone about the party Friday and walked into school. As soon as I walked in my eyes caught a certain pair of green eyes.

"I would love to lick his abs." Andy said from beside me. I went into a fit of laughter I swear my best friend is the dumbest and weirdest. "Seriously. I bet they taste like chocolate." She wondered out loud. I opened my locker ignoring about how Andy wanted to basically do nasty things with my crush... wait! I didn't mean crush, I do not like Zane McKnight he is a cocky, arrogant, self absorbed, asshole who only cares about himself.

So are you.

Shut up brain!

You like him you like him!

I hate my brain and maybe I'm dumb for really having a conversation in my brain. Only thing I know for sure is I do not like Zane McfuckingKnight.

"Maybe his lips taste like chocolate... no wait cookies!" she went on.

"Actually they taste like peppermint." I said. As soon as I said it I wished I hadn't it. Andy looked at me with wide eyes.

"You kissed him? How did it feel? How long? Did he try to do anything more? did you touch his ass? His ass looks pretty damn touchable. Did you lick his abs? Did HE squeeze your ass?" She would gave kept going on but I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut the hell up!" I hissed. The bell had rung and we were just walking to class. First period History. Sucks ass. like hell I want to know about gray haired men who did shit in the PAST. I thought you were supposed to look in front of you not in the PAST. We got there and all eyes went straight to us.