Chapter 24 : Banned from the mall.

I stretched out and cursed sun for beaming on my face. I slowly got up scratching my back and walked to my bathroom. After taking a hot shower I got out and dressed in some dark jean high waist shorts with a red tank top.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Andy yelled tackling me on my bed and earning a scream from me. Birthday? Its my birthday? What the hell is the date? She got up and at me with curious eyes. "Please don't tell me you forgot!" She groaned.

"No." lie. Truth is I haven't celebrated in two years. To me its just another day, oh wait! I'm 18! I got up, knocking Andy over and started to happy dance. "I'm 18!" I squealed. I looked on the floor to see a laughing Andy.

"Were having a party I already told everyone." she said after sobering up. I ran over to my closet and pulled on my red heels. I turned around and ran into a brick wall. When the hell did that get there? I looked up to see a smirking Zane. I placed my hands in his chest and started to run my hands down him. That's nice.

"Happy birthday babe." he said leaning down and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist.

"Thanks." I said once he pulled back. I smiled at him but Andy had to ruin the moment by clearing her throat.

"Nice love moment and shit but I'm spending the day with my sister!" Andy said yanking Zane away from me and I pouted, but its true we usually go to the mall on my birthdays that I did remember.

"I'll see you tonight, alright?" Zane said pulling me in for a hug.

"Right." I said. After that he left and I just stood there looking like love struck teenager. I was snapped out my Zane filled thoughts when Andy was snapping her fingers in my face. But it wasn't enough for me to snap all the way out of my daydream.. She snapped some more, but I was still thinking about Zane.

BAM! Andy slapped me in the face. My dreamy smile was quick my replaced my a scowl as I rubbed my cheek where Andy had slapped me. "The fuck?!?!" I yelled still rubbing my stinging cheek. I walked around her but tripped over a shirt that was lying on the floor. I landed with a ompf and Andy erupted in laughter. I looked up with yet another scowl directed at Andy.

"Don't frown, you'll get wrinkles early." Andy said with a slight smirk. It only caused my frown to deepen. I got up from the floor slowly because I mean you can only get up but so fast when your wearing 8 inch heels. As a matter of fact I really need to change these. I went back to my closet and pulled out my red wedge heels. I put them on and faced Andy who was now texting on her phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked plopping down next to her on the bed. She looked up at me for a second before smiling down at her phone. She's most likely texting Damon. At least I'm not the only love struck teenager.

"Kyle." She replied smoothly. Well it damn sure ain't Damon.

"Who's Kyle?" I asked just as my phone started to buzz. She handed me my phone from the end table and continue typing.

"Remember yesterday when it took me three hours to go to the store? Well I met Kyle there and he took me to eat." She said like it was nothing. That bitch told me it was traffic and the store was busy. I looked down at my phone and looked at all the happy birthday texts, it was at least 45 of them. I typed a thank you and replied to all. She finally put away her phone and I did the same.

"Where we goin?" I asked.

"Mall." She said getting up and smoothing out her clothes.

"We got banned from the mall." I stated. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Park." She said and I nodded my head before she grabbed my keys and walked down the stairs.

I swear I've never seen Andy run so fast in my life. I burst out into laughter as she darted under the slide with both ice cream cones still in hand. The fat man slowly ran over to try and catch her but she darted off again. I clutched my stomach and tried to wipe my tears but it did no good. Andy darted back over to the swing and handed me one. The mans eyes went wide and he darted towards me. For a fat guy he runs fast as hell. My eyes went wide as a beach ball and I jumped up from the swing and ran after Andy. I heard her chipmunk laugh from in front of me and I glared at her back.