Chapter 22: Holy shit! That's her hair!

Andy just sat there staring at me. I was expecting a different reaction, a hit or for her to freak out and start cursing but she just stared. "I knew it." She said finally breaking the silence. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think of what to say. "I fucking knew it." She kept her tone neutral and for the first time I didn't know if it was good or bad. I was rushing my brain to say anything, just the first thing that came to mind.

"Cookies!" I blurted out. Wow, that was the first thing that came to my mind. She looked at me confused and I face palmed myself. "What you mean?" I asked.

"I knew yall was going to get back together." She said. I rolled my eyes at this.

"How you and Damon doing?" I asked tired of talking about me and Zane.

"Last night we got into a stupid argument." She said her face scrunched up as she thought about him.

"Why?" I asked suddenly curious.

"He was tryna control me and shit. And I don't like that I have one dad I don't need another." She said rolling her eyes. I could tell she didn't want to continue to talk about it so I quickly changed the subject.

"Mall, you down?" I asked grabbing my car keys and slipping my phone in my pocket. A half smile tugged at her lips and she got to up sliding her feet in her slides. Out outfits were basically matching with basketball shorts, plain white shirt and slides. The only difference was the color of the shorts and slides.

We walked to the mall and I jumped on her back.

"Fooood!" I said in a happy tone and she let out a grunt. "Subway please." I said but she stood still so I hit her head and yelled "giddy yup horseyy!" Everyone was looking at us but Andy just flicked them off and started walking to subway. After we got our subs we sat down and started to eat. "Ohhh shiit!" I said looking over at the two people I hated the most. Andy turned around and once she saw them she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck em." She said taking a sip from her drink. I caught Reena's eye and gave her a death glare and she turned to continue talking to Brittney. Reena said something and both of their eyes was looking into me. Brittney sent a smirk and Reena just glared. Finally fed up I walked over to them and they watched me with eyes wide.

"Can I have my fucking face back?!?!?!" I snapped at them. I felt Andy come up beside me ready to kick some ass if needed.

"Woah there, the slut got mad." Reena said with a smirk.

"Say something else and I swear I'll slap the shit outtah you." I growled out. "It was horrible seeing you." I said before turning away.

"Fucking bitch." I heard one of them mumble. I turned around quickly and glared at both of them.

"Who ass am I beating?" I asked in a calm voice. Andy was standing next to me still ready to be ride or die.

"What if I said it was me that said that?" Brittney asked in a fake innocent voice. I didn't bother to respond to that in words instead I cocked my fist back and punched her in the face. I heard Reena gasp and saw Andy smirk. Brittney got up and tried to slap me in the face but I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Is it worth getting beat up in front of all these people?" I asked in a deadly calm voice, I saw her flinch and it just gave me a bigger motive to beat her ass. Anger went through my body as I remembered seeing her with Zane and I punched her again and again until she fell. And I wish I stopped there but I didn't and I just kept hitting her face.

Left cheek, right cheek, left, right. I just went on and on from the corner of my eye I saw Reena come towards me and Andy grab her by her hair stopping her. I was still hitting Brittney until someones big rough hands decided to pick me up off of her. "Get the fuck off me!" I shrieked when the man didn't put me down, then another man picked up Andy and she kicked his balls and he fell. I elbowed the security guard in the face and when he dropped me I kicked his balls and me and Andy made a run for it.

"Oh shit. More of them!" I laughed out while we were running.

"Let's beat them bitches!" Andy said suddenly stopping. Just then I saw two big ass security guys.

"Oh hell no, they too big." I said with wide eyes. She nodded in agreement and we both continued running. We eventually split up. I ran into a little boy and he started to cry. "Sorry." I said and continued to run. I bumped into several more people and a couple little kids. I ran into a stroller and it fell over and a little baby fell out. "oh shit. i'm so sorry." I said but I couldn't stop running because one of the guards were still behind me. I ran until I got outside and I stood catching my breath and waited for Andy. I waited and she still wasn't here. Oh my gosh, what if they got her? I started to go back in there but she ran out and damn near knocked me down. She bent over panting.

"They almost got me!" She said breathing heavily. "Kickedd himm in the balls." She said still breathing hard. I let out a laugh when she told me this. Leave it to Andy to kick a mall cop in the balls.

"That was fun!" I said as we started walking to my car.

"There's blood on your knuckles." She pointed out. I looked at it and winced, my knuckles were bloody and had a cut on it.

"More damage was done to her." I shrugged. She held out her hand and I saw a lock of dark brown hair in her hand... It was Reena's, a smile spread across my face. "Holy shit! That's her hair!" She held her hand towards me and I grabbed it. "Fucking awesome An." I said and threw it out the window. We both started laughing and talking about our day. I loved hanging out with my best friend.

*^_^*

Laughter erupted from my so called best friend and my so called boyfriend as I fell right in my butt. I looked up shooting them both death glares from hell. Damon held out his hand and I went to grab it but he pulled back and I fell again. Then his ass joined in on the laughter. I reached up and grabbed the rail from the stairs and pulled myself up and started to rub my butt. I'm pretty sure I'm bruising. Not bothering to look at them I stormed upstairs to my room and slammed the door. I plugged in my headphones and Stay, Stay, Stay by Taylor Swift started blasting in my ears.

" I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last night. I threw my phone across the room at you. I was expecting some dramatic turn-away, but you stayed." I sang out. My eyes closed and I listened to the beat of the song. " This morning I said we should talk about it. 'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved. That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said "okay, let's talk." I continued. I felt someones hand touch my shoulder and out of reflex I threw my fist. I took out my earphones and snapped my eyes open.

"Ouch!" The voice said. I looked over the see Zane holding his shoulder. "The fuck was that for?" He asked pointing towards his shoulder. I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled inside of me and I started to laugh at his face. He sent me a death glare and I childishly stuck my tongue out at him. In one swift motion he had me layin flat on my back with my hands pinned above my head and he was hoovering over me. My breath hitched at the intensity of his gaze.

"Why did you hit me?" He said with a smirk.

"Reflex?" I said but it came out as a question. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smirked at him. He smirked back and brushed his lips against mine. He is such a fucking tease. I slowly licked my lips and smiled innocently at him. I took a lock of his hair and pushed him down so his lips was on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and flipped us so I was now on top. I sat up and smirked down at him and he gripped my thighs. I kissed his cheek and down his jawline as he gripped my thighs tighter.

"You're not staying up there." Zane smirked and turned us back over and I let out a giggle. Wait... Did I seriously just giggle? "You giggle?" Zane asked with a half smile. I started to blush and turned my head to the side.

"Not usually." I mumbled. He put a finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"You're cute when you blush." He said making me blush even more.

"Aww shuddup!" I said and put my hands on his chest. I felt his heart beating rapidly just as mine was. I smiled at it and he smiled back.

"I love you babe." He whispered.

"I love you too McKnight." I said blushing. I couldn't help how crazy I went everytime he said this. My heart started beating faster probably leaving a bruise, cause I'm pretty sure it was trying to burst out. My stomach felt light like it was just floating around.