Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.

The music was so loud I felt my body jump from the vibration. The girls went to my house to change and the boys went Zane's to change. Andy had on a purple and black bikini with dark shorts and her long black hair was in a messy bun. Jo had on a baby blue bikini with white polka dots and light wash shorts her long red hair was in a high ponytail. I had on my hello kitty bikini with white shorts and my hair was draping over my shoulders. We had just arrived it was around 9 o'clock and everybody already had red cups and was doing the drunk dance. There were glow sticks in the water and some people had them on. I linked arms with my girls and we walked to the drink shack.

"I'll be DD you and Andy go ahead and drink." Jo said and she got a coke. Me and Andy quickly agreed and got us two cups of whatever had alcohol in it. We emptied the cups and went out dancing. Some random dude came behind placing his rough hands on my waist.

"Hey sexy." He whispered in my ear. I turned around and came face to face with a very attractive male. He was well built with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. It took everything not to crash my lips to his. What? Old habits die hard. I gave him my best death glare before responding

"What?" I snapped. Andy was too busy dancing with Jo to see this scene.

"Wanna dance?" He asked with a sexy half smile. I had to keep picturing Zane in order to turn this guy down. Where is Zane anyway?

"I'd rather shoot myself in the face." I said with a smug look. He gave me the usual shot down look and walked away with no other words said. I looked around looking for Zane and the gang when I spotted them. Me, Andy and Jo walked over to them. Andy face went from happily drunk to fucking pissed once we were over there. She saw some perky blonde sitting on Damon's lap running her hands up with arms. Before I could stop her she grabbed the blonde and flung her off of Damon. Damon looked shock and a little guilty.

"Care to explain?" She said with a angry look. Jo and Jason kept sending each other flirty looks. I playfully nudged her elbow but she looked confused so I pushed her over to Jason. They started up a conversation and I sat next to Zane watching Andy and Damon argue.

"Babe don't make a scene." He said pulled Andy on his lap.

"Make a scene?!?!?!" She said trying to get off his lap but he held her firmly. "There was just a blonde bimbo sit-" She was cut off when Damon lips crashed on hers.

"Babe I love you." He said breaking the kiss. She looked shocked but didn't hesitate to respond.

"I love you too, fucking idiot." She said kissing him again.

"Let's get out here. To much cheesy romance." Zane whispered in my ear. I let out a chuckle and got up. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We walked in a nice silence for a little bit.

"Nadia." He said suddenly stopping to look my in my eyes.

"Yes." I said my heart rate started increasing and the butterflies were going crazy.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He replied with a toothy grin.

"Cheesy ass." I said standing on my tip toes and giving him a quick peck.

"You love it. Now let's get drunk so I can seduce you and get in them pants." He said slapping my butt making me squeal.

*^_^*

I woke up wrapped in someones arms. I turned around to face Zane and then my headache came on full force. I let out a groan and turned to face the bathroom door. I tried to get out of Zane grip but it was useless. I continued to wriggle but I continued until I fell right on my face. I heard Zane chuckle and I quickly got up to see him full on laughing now.