Chapter 3: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane.

I sat down with everyone while they were talking. Zane kept staring at me and Andy would nudge me suggestively. Trust I am not interested. Or am I? Nahhh. I can't be I don't do commitment. I don't do relationship, I "fuck" and I barely remember the guys name. S&M played on my phone and I answered it, it was Brandon's personalized ring tone.

"Hey." I said taking a bite of pizza.

"You wanna come over tonight?"

"um you can come over to mine, I don't wanna ruin your poor sisters ears." I smirked, I noticed that Reena was looking at me with her mouth open and Zane had an eyebrow raised.

"Alright see you tonight babe." he said hanging up.

"Was that my brother?" Reena asked looking half disgusted.

"Yeah, he's coming over tonight so we can fuuuuccccck." I winked at her. She made a gag noise and then pushed her pizza out of the way. I looked at the clock and it was already 5 so me and my girls decided to leave. I was the last one to leave but Zane held my wrist. "What now whore?" I asked only half annoyed, I tried to ignore the tingling sensation that went through my arm as I pulled back.

"How come I can't come over tonight?" he asked.

"I'm occupied babe maybe another night." I smirked, his eyebrow shot up. "In your dreams." I finished before walking off. I heard his friends laugh while I walked to my car. Andy was already in the driver seat so I sat shotgun. "Where are we going?" I asked, curious. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out looking at the message from my aunt. [Over at Blake's . Whenever you get home there's food in the fridge. - KitKat] I rolled my eyes she tell me every time she go to his house she basically lives there but it didn't bother me none. [Kay love you KitKat . Remember: Use a condom ;) -Nadia] Me and my auntie always been super close since she's only 25 and I'm 17. I came to live with her when I was 15 and every since we've been like best friends. We tell each other everything and she's always been there for me, I see her more of a sister than a aunt. [Love you 2 Ann always guh- KitKat] I smiled at her reply before I started singing along to One Direction Beautiful or whatever the name was. I hated one direction with a bloody passion, I mean I just don't get those lame asses but I loved this fucking song! I realized where we were the second we pulled out. I saw that sexy black haired, brown eyed beast standing in the door way no shirt and sweats that hung a little to low. I jumped out the car and started running to him.

"Mark!" I said jumping in his arms, luckily he caught me as I gave him kisses. I loved Mark he was like the best best guy friend you could ever have.

"Damn baby girl, I love you and everything but you put on some pounds." he said putting me down.

"Fuck! you just got home and the only thing you can say is I put on some pounds?" I whined, He was gone for like 2 months and I missed I'm so much! I pushed past him and walked to his house when I saw blonde sitting on the couch in one of Mark's button up shirts. "Molly!" I screamed and jumped in her. She started laughing and tried to throw me off of her. Molly was Mark's girlfriend and since Mark was like my brother she was basically my sister in law even though they wasn't married they'd been together for 4 years. "I miss you dumb blonde haired bimbo!" I squealed.

"I miss you too put um there's a baby in my tummy so ima need you to move your ass." Omg, I did not know this bitch was pregnant. She was only 22, and they didnt even tell me!!

"You bitch! Why ain't tell me you was with child!?" I yelled hitting her with a pillow.

"I'm not I just wanted you to move your fat ass." Am I really getting fat?

"Bitch!" I mumbled. Mark had came in and sat with his wifey and my girls was already in the game room. They was in the middle of a full out make out session so I went up to the game room with the girls. They was in the middle of a very deadly Black Ops game so I walked and sat on the pizza shapped bean bag. I was nice and comfy when my phone started to ring. "Talk to me." I answered.