Chapter 11 : Only with you babe.

HELL YEAH ITS FRIDAY!! School you can suck my... cucumber! It was around 6 o'clock in the night time and I was dancing because it was Friday. I didn't really have any plans i was actually just happy dancing just because. But Andy had to ruin it by inviting Zane and the gang over. I rolled my eyes and she shut the door after telling me that they'd be over at 7. One hour! I was sporting some booty shorts and a neon pink sports bra. I switched out and thew on my wife beater. i laid in my room my thoughts drifting everywhere. I thought of Zane's deep green eyes and a smile played at my lips. Then, I thought of Jo and my heart clenched. Her broken eyes. shaky words, and torn expression. She lied.

You walked away. My brain whispered.

She hurt me.

You left her. Once again my brain took over.

She didn't care. I tried to force that thought on myself. But my brain thought otherwise.

She did care. She cared enough to cry.

I can't believe I'm going on a guilt trip over this again. So I continued thinking about Zane. The way my heart picked up speed with his touch. The way he looked at me, like only I mattered. The way he actually cared. A smile tugged at my lips but quickly disappeared once I heard the front door being knocked on. Andy lazy ass can't get the door. I threw my legs on the side of the bed and walked downstairs. The knocking continues.

"Hold your ass I'm coming." I mumbled. I opened the door to see Zane with a boxes of beer and Damon holding a bag of weed. Cameron had a box of pizza and Jason just looked bored. I moved aside as they pushed past me. They went in and walked in the living room.

"Andy bring your ass!" Damon yelled. Barely a minute later she came downstairs wearing her Dora PJ pants and a wife beater. Her face lit up and she smiled so wide I knew her cheeks hurted. I walked over and made myself comfy on Zane's lap.

The music was loud and I was tipsy and maybe high. Two hours later and we managed to turn this into a mini party. It was still just us though. I felt someone hand grab my thigh and I karate chopped the hand. Holy shit I know karate. Okay maybe i was completely drunk but fuck it who cares right. Zane started to laugh as I waved my hand in front of him. Oh gosh his laugh was sexy.

"Babe your drunk." He said munching on popcorn.

"So! Your high!" i said throwing my hands in the air. He smirked and open his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"open up its the cops!" the guy yelled. Oh shit it's the cops! Everyone hid everything and I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello officer" I said with a hiccup. He looked pissed and the other cop didn't look to happy either.

"We got a complaint about the music." He said with a stern voice. Which bitch of a neighbor called the cops this time? I bet it was Mrs. Power that hating old bitch.

"My music is good. We got good music." I paused letting him hear Never Growing Up by Avril Lavgne. "See that." I paused to read his badge. "Mr.Smith the music is fucking awesome." I smiled.

"Are you drunk Miss?" He asked with a stern voice. I gave him a smirk before stepping closer. I trailed my finger down his uniform and his breath hitched in his throat.

"Officer I am not drunk." I slurred. He gave me a disbelieving look but it quickly turned dark with lust after I put my hands on his muscles. "Mmm, your a big strong cop." I smiled. He cleared his throat and stepped away.

"Just turn the music down." He said before walking away. He wants me! I smiled and closed the door. Andy and Damon was gone and Jason and Cameron was passed out on thee couch while Zane was just sitting there. He looked deep in thought but I still went over to him and sat back on his lap.

"Let's go do something stupid." I suggested. He looked at me and his eyes lit up. He pulled me down for a kiss it was rough but passionate. He pulled back with a smirk before grabbing my hand and walked out the house.

"I wanna go swimming." I whined. Me and Zane been walking for like 15 minutes and I had a sudden urge to go swimming. "Look that house has a pool." I smiled and jumped up and down like a kid at a ice cream shop. We snuck in their backyard and walked over to the pool.

"Who house is this?" Zane asked trying to hold back a laugh.

"Honestly I have no idea." I said. This was badass and i just had a smile planted on my face.

"Skinneydipping?" He suggested. I nodded eagerly and stripped out of my clothes. He did the same and then we both jumped in the freezing water. My legs wrapped around his waist and I crashed my lips to his.

"Ever had sex in a pool?" Zane smirked. I actually never did. But fuck it! Its a first time for everything.

"Actually no." I smiled at him.

I laid in my bed, eyes closed, listening to music. Zane thoughts filled my brain until it became cloudy. Last night we actually had sex in someones backyard. Gladly we didn't get caught but it was fun. Me and Andy had spent all day together we went to the movies and then went shopping. I actually forgot how much I missed hanging out with her crazy self. I started to quietly singing Nobody's Home by Avril Lavinge. My door opened and my eyes snapped towards Zane as he leaned against the frame. I took out my headphones and motioned him to come sit with me. He sat down next to me giving me a kiss.

"What did you do today?" He asked.

"Stuff with Andy." I shrugged.

"I missed you." He smiled, cheesy ass.

"You are so cheesy." I said with a smile.

"But you love it." He said playfully actually I did.

"Maybe." I mumbled. I pulled him closer having the urge to feel his lips on mine I crashed my lips to his. He kissed me back sweetly and laid me on my back with him hovering over me. I continued to kiss him and ran my hands down his chest. He pulled back and looked at me. My eyes found his and my eyes got locked there. He ran a hand up my shirt and my breath hitched, and my heart rate increased. A shiver ran down my spine as he touched my stomach.

"Tell me how I make you feel." He whispered pressing his body closer to mine. My heart went crazy and butterflies went wild in my stomach. My breathing got heavy and my eyes fluttered closed from the pleasure once he started to kiss my neck.

"I've never felt this way before." I whispered. He found my weak spot and kissed it I let out a moan. "Zane" I moaned out.

"Tell me how I make you feel." He whispered as his lips brushed against my skin.

"My stomach gets butterflies. I feel sparks and the whole love story shit." I whispered closing my eyes once again from pleasure.

"Look at me." His kind voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and stared in his green ones. He continued kissing me and my back arched from pleasure. I loved this feeling. I grabbed his hand and put in over my heart.

"That's how I feel when I'm with you." I breathed out. A smile played at his lips and he put my hand on his chest.

"Only with you babe." He said. His heart was beating just as fast as mine if not faster.

"I love this feeling. I never want to lose it." I smiled. He crashed his lips to mine as he kissed me sweetly and passionate. My heart went even faster if possible and my stomach.. I can't even begin to describe the feeling I was getting right now. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled me close to him.

Only with you babe.

His words rung in my head. My feelings for him was growing.