Chapter 25: The Fucking Nerve.

Everyone roared with laughter at my stupid drunken experience, and I'm not going to say it wasn't funny because actually its hilarious. Cameron had tears coming out of his eyes and Jason was on the floor laughing. When everyone first got here tension between Damon and Andy was thick but it was over with as soon as the video started. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out reading the text. [ Can I come over? - Marky] I rolled my eyes and put the phone back in my pocket. I honestly didn't trust myself around him anymore so him coming over sound like a bad idea. I turned my attention towards the TV just in time to see myself stuff a banana up someone's butt, oh gosh! I didn't even recognize myself as drunk as I was.

"this is for the fucking unicorns that don't get enough love!" The drunken girl in the screen yelled as she wrapped someone in rainbow tape. Was that guy passed out? She started to pour glitter and sugar on the man. "Oh Joshhyy you are now a unicorn!" she exclaimed throwing her hands around the passed out man. I hate myself!

********★★★*******

My phone started to ring and I groaned before rolling over to answer it.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Happy birthday baby." My jaw clenched and anger went throughout me just the sound of her voice.

"You should have told me that on my actual birthday it would mean so much more." I snapped. She finally decides to call me and she doesn't even know my fucking birthday. We haven't had a conversation in 3 years and now she calls. The fucking nerve.

"I'm your mother, i know your birthday Nadia." She said in a supposed to be chirpy voice.

"you're a pathetic excuse for a mother, don't call my phone again." I Said through clenched teeth before I hung up the phone. this I the time I wish I had a flip phone, its no fun to just push the button when you're angry its better the slam the phone. I felt Zane wrap his arms around me and I turned round to face him. A small smile played at my lips as I looked into his eyes. "I love you McKnight." I whispered.

"I know babe." He said kissing my cheek. I felt my eyelids get tired and I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*^_^*

Why the hell did I do that? What the hell is my problem? Stupid! stupid! Stupid! I shouldn't have done that! I'll call him and tell him I changed my mind. Yea, that's it. I grabbed my phone and started to dial his number when a knock at my door interrupted me. Please don't Zane! please don't be Zane! I opened my room door and it was Mark. Relief washed over me and then panic came. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I took in mark's appearance and he looked so good. His black hair was messy and he was wearing a black button up shirt with dark wash jeans. I moved out the way so he can come in.

"You wanted to talk right?" I said trying not to let my voice crack. I walked over and sat cross legged on my bed.

"Yeah." He said stating in the edge. He was too close. I scooted back and he smirked. He know the effect he has on me. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"About what?" I said while messing at my fingers. He placed his hand on my chin forcing me to look at him. My eyes met his and I couldn't look away. He licked his lips slowly before speaking again.

"I like you Nadia since our almost kiss you've been on my mind." Like me? He's like a brother towards me, I can't. I got out of his grip and looked away from him. We're both taken.

"Mark, I got a-" I started but he quickly cut me off.

"I know. And I have a girlfriend, but just for a moment I want to know how it feels to be with you." His words were so gentle. I looked back at him and he looked like a love struck boy. Stupid! stupid! stupid! He placed his hands on my thighs and my skin burned at the touch of him. I wanted him so bad.... but I had Zane. I loved Zane and I wouldn't let nobody come between that..... He leaned in closer to me.