Chapter 2 : Holy Shit! Did we wax a fucking chicken?

I took a once over at my outfit feeling satisfied. I had on my white mini shorts, a red half shirt with my red and white high tops. I brushed my hair down and let it lay over my shoulder and applied a light layer of makeup with my favorite watermelon lip gloss. I picked up my iPhone and dropped it into my back pocket. Jo, Andy and Reena were already dressed and waiting on me.

"Forgetting something?" Andy said handing me my belly button ring. I mumbled thanks before putting it in. It had a diamond stud and then hung down into a butterfly. I smiled and me and my girls headed out. I felt like doing something dumb and dangerous but not before getting drunk out of my mind.

"Guess who I heard is having a party?" Reena said from the backseat.

"Who?" I yelled over the music that Andy had blasting until I could barely hear myself think.

"The college boy I used to fuck with um AJ." She said with a smile.

"We hitting that shit up but I need a good pre-party buzz." I said as we pulled up to Berry's. We got in with our mastered fake ID's I mean seriously these ID's were fucking awesome. We got there and Jeff, the bartender, gave us our shots.

"Look it's Mrs. Patterson and oh shit that's not her husband." Reena snickered next to me. She was a real light weight so she was already drunk. I looked over at her and the perfect idea came to me.

"Get your video camera, we're about to get fucked up." I said standing up. I walked over to the radio and turned it all the way up, so that Fine China by Chris brown was blasting through the bar. I walked over to Mrs. Patterson's table and jumped on it dancing. Her eyes went wide and I'm surprised they didn't pop out of her head. Her jaw was on the table while her date seemed to enjoy the lap dance I was giving him. I was getting into the dance when I felt Jeff's strong arms wrap around me kicking me and my girls out of the bar.

Reena was trying to fight him and Andy was laughing her ass off while Jo just stood there watching the whole scene with the phone now in her hands recording all of us. After getting kicked out we went over to AJ's party and I have to say there is nothing like a rich, college boy party. The music was so loud I bet his neighbors got no sleep in, the kids were around the pools. yes, pools as in plural this guy had like 3 fucking pools that was outlined in fucking gold with his last name around it. Lucky son of a bitch. The girls had on their skimpy ass bathing suits and there was sexy ass college boys walking around with no shirt on. I got out the car and linked arms with my bitches. I walked over to the bar, it was top of the line bar think of a drink and they had it. Jo and Reena had left me and Andy at the bar.

"Fish bowl!" We yelled at the same time. I loved doing the fish bowl basically you get a big ass bowl and mix a bunch of random drinks in it and drink that shit. Barely minutes later some guy came back with a bowl of drinks just the smell alone made me want to gag and my face made a sour look but me and Andy took our straws and chugged not coming for air until we finished. Once done I was officially drunk. My tongue was slurred and my vision was blurry. I tried to stand but my legs went all jelly and I ended up on the floor with Andy on top of me because I grabbed her on my way down.

"You shrunkened!" I yelled at Andy. She used to be 5'4 but now she only comes to my foot...so she's only a foot tall! I let out a scream before running away as fast as I could with all the alcohol still in my body.

"You grew! Oh baby I've missed you." I slurred grabbing Andy in a hug. Hey, When did she get there? Suddenly hot I stripped out of my clothes. Walking to the pool without a thought on my mind, I jumped in. The water instantly cooled me down. Oh the water so cool and friendly. But I can't swim! I started flapping my arms around screaming and I somehow ended up wrapped in someones hold.