Chapter 27: My Version of heartbreak

Anger. Break. Tears. Guilt. Anger. Break more things. Guilt. Tears.

Yep that pretty much covers these last two weeks. I would get so mad I would start trashing shit and then I'd cry because I'm such a bitch. I'd start to feel guilty and the guilt would made me mad so I'd break more shit and... well you get the point. Right now I was at back to stage 2: Break shit. I threw my Hello Kitty lamp across the room and watched as it broke into pieces. Fuck, I loved that lamp. A knock at my door had me frozen to my spot. I knew it was Andy because she'd check on me from time to time. I heard the door open but I didn't dare look back. I heard her let out a sigh before I heard the door close. Thinking she had left I turned around only to come face to face with the sneaky little bitch.

"I've had enough of this." She said. Tears? I think I'm going to cry again. "So help me mother of fucking gold if you let a tear fall from your pretty little eyes I will slap you." But-But- I couldn't hold them in. I felt my bottom lip quiver as I tried to keep the tears in. POW! That bitch slapped me. "Nadia listen to me, He left he's obviously not right for you. He didn't try to work it out like you did. When the tough got going the no good scumbag left you. Are you really crying over that dirt bag piece of shit?" I let out a chuckle, she really doesn't get why I'm crying. I don't care that he left, I'm used to that part I'm crying because I'm angry as fuck because he DIDN'T try to work shit out.

"You don't get it. I'm not crying OVER him I'm crying because when he cheated I took him back but when I cheat its the end of the fucking world. I gave that dude 5 months of my life. You know how many different dudes I could have had? How many one night stands I missed out on? And Andy I'm crying because," I took a pause for dramatic affect. "The sex wasn't that good." I let out a fake cry but started to laugh afterwards.

"I love yo overly crazy ass." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Find a party, its been to long." I sighed before walking over to my broken lamp. Tears started to fall. "I broke my favorite lamp." I sniffed. She looked at me from her phone and smiled.

"Guess who's having a party.." She keep me curious.

"Well......" I hinted.

"Tom, the jock. he throws the best parties... I mean second to us and all."

"The one I fucked in the janitors closet?" That was a good day.

"That was Andrew. Tom is the one you made out with in the back seat of my moms car." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I made a curious face and she groaned before continuing. "It's his birthday, party starts at 10, its at that teen club down by the Broadway." She said.

"Ohh Tom! The one with the rich as dad. Golden blonde hair, shining clover green eyes. Sexy ass lips. I remember now!!!" I said after it finally clicked.

"Yes Blondie!" she said throwing her hands up. I muttered 'whatever' and walked in the bathroom.

*******★★★*******

Tweety Bird down. Tweety bird half shirt, purple undershirt and yellow and purple heels. Purple necklace, long wavy hair. I bring party clothes to a different level. My bestie/sister Andy on the other hand was wearing a fitted red dress with silver accents with a black belt in the middle topped off with black heels and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"10:45, time to go." I said grabbing my tweety bird purse and walking out the door, arms linked with my best sister.

************

The music was so loud the whole building was vibrating. The front room to the club was dark with flashing colorful lights and a bar. Since it was a teen club there was no alcoholic drinks. Sucks, right? But that didn't stop me I had a bottle of Ciroc in my purse. I loved this stuff. Bad bitch? I know. I looked around the room looking for someone cute enough to grab my attention but instead I saw the bad boy himself sucking the face off some brown head. I forgot her name but I know I made out with her boyfriend more than once. His eyes caught mine and held me there for a moment before I decided to go speak, not to Zane of course but my old friend Cameron. He actually wasn't snogging some random chick. Zane watched my every move and I tried so hard so he couldn't see how much he affected me.