Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.

I will never drink again! I almost laughed out loud at the stupid thought. My head was pounding so bad that I couldn't even breathe without wincing in pain. I walked over and pulled my black out curtains over my window before walking to the bathroom. I finally opened my eyes and I got to say I was totally sporting the hobo look. I washed my alcohol smelling ass, brushed my teeth because my breath stink of alcohol and brushed my bird nest of hair. I loved Saturdays I can look like shit and just blame the hangover, I threw my hair in a messy bun and walked out the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a half naked guy halfway out my window, his head was in but his stomach down was hanging out. How is that even possible? I looked around so more and saw Andy half naked under my bed. Then I saw Damon under there with her. So help me god if they did anything last night I will roast his balls and shove them down his throat and then I'll set her boobs on fire. Cameron was sitting in a corner wrapped is tissue with a hot dog in his mouth. How can he sleep like that? I walked out my room to see some homeless guy passed out on my steps. No lie he was homeless. I kicked him down the stairs and he jumped up and ran out the house. Ignoring the headache and the alcohol wrenched house I continued walking down the house when something slimey fell on my forehead, I looked at it and oh that's fucking gross, sitting in my hand was a used condom. Sike just kidding it was pizza. On the ceiling, I had pizza on the fucking ceiling! I walked in the living room to see some girl topless, yes she didn't even have a bra on stupid tramp, laying over some brown haired chick. This sucks to hell. I looked around some more and there I saw a huge bowl full of throw up. Kat is going to kick my ass that's her favorite bowl. It stinks to hell. I resisted the urge to throw up and ran to the kitchen. It looked the most decent there was only a lot of blue plastic cups. Like it was knee high with fucking cups. What kind of shit? Alright time to wake everybody else up but first I took a pill to numb the headache. After the head pains went all numb. I went over to my stereo that had speakers all around the house and started blasting TGIF by Katy Perry. I heard a chorus of groans and mumbles and hisses before I took the microphone and yelled for everybody to get the fuck out. I saw two more hobos run out along with everybody else. who the hell invited them? But then again even people I didn't invite came, like the whole fucking school and then some came. I turned the stereo off because I was dying and my headache was going to back and walked to my room. Everybody was up making groaning noises and Cameron woke up chewing on the hot dog.

"Y'all helping me clean this shit. So get your asses ready." I said putting my hands on my hips. The guy from the window didn't move. Was he dead? I kicked and he jumped up, I grabbed him so he wouldn't fall and then he left. One hour after everyone was dressed we started to clean up. I had found Zane in my closet looking oh so stupid. So we were cleaning up with low music in the back. I really wished I knew what happened at the party last night.

"Is that throw up?" Andy said with a disgusted look but she still looked deeper in the bowl.

"Its not fucking oatmeal." I snapped. Yes I'm bitchy right now. Me and Andy was cleaning the living room while the boys did the kitchen.

4 painful hours later we were done cleaning and the boys went home to clean themselves up while me and Andy headed to reena's.

"What do you think they're hiding this time?" I asked clearly worried.

"I don't know but this shit is getting old Nadia, I'm tired of them hiding shit. and they think were bad best friends? I ain't about to tell them its alright because its not no matter what the hell the situation is." She ranted. But I couldn't argue with that because she was telling the honest truth. that's another thing I loved about Andy she took shit from nobody.

"Andy its okay I know where you coming from and honestly its pissing me off like really pissing me off." My grip tightened on steering wheel.

"Fuck it, why are we even going over there?"