Chapter 28: Badass and my story.

I'm over him. So somebody tell me why he been on my mind since that party. Non stop all I been thinking about is Zane. I mean I love him but I-m not IN love with him anymore. I don't know, my whole brain is fucking scrambled and fucking clouded. Oh and guess who got back together.. Andy and Damon. Sucks ass. I'm the only one single. I've been seeing Tom it's nothing serious, i told him i was looking for a friend, but he's really cool people even though every time I'm with him I compare him to Zane. When we kiss he's lips aren't as soft as Zane's and his eyes aren't as green as Zane's. His hands aren't as big and rough as Zane's. Honestly, it sucks royal balls. Buzz. Please don't be Tom. Buzz. Slowly walking towards it. Buzz. Looking at the caller ID. Is it possible for some jaw to drop all the way to the floor? if not then my jaw was damn near there. But as always my anger took over and the shock was replaced by royally pissed. Calm breaths.... Deep calm breaths... 5......4.......3......2.......1.

"Speak." I said through clenched teeth.

"Hey babe." He replied. Asshole.

"In your dreams I'm your babe." I said calmly even though I was mentally ripping his head off.

"Every night." Oh cocky, asshole are we?

"Why did you call me Mark?" I suddenly snapped. He has the fucking nerve to call. He took a long pause. Seconds passed. Only thing I could hear was his uneven breathing on the other end. "Hello?" I said. Silence. What in the actual fuck?

"This was a bad idea, bye Nadia." He rushed before hanging up the phone. Ohh-kay then. Not only is he a cocky, asshole but let's add weird, and stupid to my mental list of words. The doorbell started to ring through the house and me being the only one home had to answer it. I let out a grunt, a groan and a sigh before pushing myself off the floor and walking downstairs. Ding-Dong. Stupid corny doorbell. Ding-Dong. I get it you impatient heffer. Ding-Dong. Last stair.

"Aye asshole, wait up." I yelled as I opened the door. Okay enough blast for the past for one day. My jaw was to the fucking floor as I looked at a bad ass stand in front of me smirk on face along with some bruises, scars and wait... Blood? Even like this he was so hot. I stopped gawking and finally took sight to the situation at hand. "What happened to you?!?!" I finally blurted out his smirk slipped and was replaced by a sly grin. Without speaking he pushed past me and came into my house and he reeked of alcohol. This is not how I imagined my night.. I let out a sigh and slammed the door walking in the living room where he was already sprawled out on the couch. I was panicked, I mean even if he is a inconsiderate, jerk, scumbag I still care about him. I slumped down on the floor in front of him and felt his hands play at my hair. I sat on my knees and faced him taking a look at his little bit of scars. "Zane?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He replied his eyes fluttered close.

"What happened?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Some asshole at a bar." He slurred.

"You got drunk and then got into a fight at a bar." I clarified. What did this idiot do to pick a fight?

"I know what you thinking babe but he had no right to touch me even if that was his girl." He whispered and I felt my heart clench, he was flirting with a girl? He cupped my hands with his rough hands and looked in my eyes. Where's the passion that used to be there? Where is the love? Now it's just empty, expressionless just like when I first met him. Feeling no burning desire I snatched my head away from him just as my phone started to ring. Tom. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Hey love." I answered.

"Hey babe." But it didn't sound the same when it wasn't coming from Zane's mouth.

"So wassup?" I asked casually trying not to be rude as to why he called.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" Oh I need to get away but I can't leave Zane all by himself.