Chapter 8 : She only got one hit,

Monday morning always suck to hell. My alarm clock blared in my ears as yet another reminder I had to get up for school. I spent all yesterday thinking about Zane and Jo. With the thought of Jo came the thoughts of Reena. How would she react towards me at school? I knew she wouldn't be alone, she was actually friends with some of the populars, they were always people I didn't socialize with mostly because the chicks hated me for fucking their men. I let out a animal groan and headed towards my bathroom. I decided not to look in the mirror because I knew I looked like hell. After my shower and other morning things I went to my closet which I cleaned after Zane had left. I slipped on my jeggings a white shirt with my red heels, i threw a couple of accessories here and there a little lip gloss, light makeup and curled my hair over to the side. I had no one to impress. I let out a little smile as I looked at myself in the full length mirror and then went to the kitchen. Andy was already sitting at the table with a black and silver off the shoulder shirt with some shorts she left her black hair out and it laid over her shoulders. I sat at the table as she pushed a pancake towards me. Her phone started to buzz and she looked at the text and started to blush, I knew instantly from the glow on her face it was Damon

"You aren't settling for this dude, are you?" I asked as I ate my pancake.

"I don't know he's nice it's just.. Maybe he's the one Nadia." She said biting her lip. The one?!?! I'm losing my girl to a boy with sweet words.

Just like you lost your mind over Zane. My brain mocked me. I didn't even like Zane. It was more lust than anything else. Besides he never called.

"I'm happy for you Andy. Just don't get heartbroken I'd hate to go to jail for setting his balls on fire." I put up a forced smile and she returned expect she really was happy. And if my best friend is happy then I should be happy for her. Her smile quickly turned into a smirk.

"Baby doll you know I don't do love." Her smirk faded into a frown as she continued. "Especially after-" I held up my hand telling her to stop.. I lived through that with her and I'd hate to see her go through that again. She actually had a sob story to how she became a player.. unlike me, I just did it for the hell of it. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time it was 8:20 and we had ten minutes to get to school. As if reading my mind she grabbed her Betty Boop purse and we walked out the door to my car.

As we pulled up I saw Reena and my stomach clenched. She hated me, right? So I shouldn't be nervous just ignore her.

She's yourself ex best friend you can't. I hate my brain... Andy looked at me like she knew the feeling and we both got out the car. I hated this. Not walking with Jo and Reena it used to be us four, we used to be hell when together. I'm happy I still got Andy though because honestly I don't know what I would do without this girl. So wrapped up in my thoughts I ran into someone. The last person I wanted to see. If you guessed Reena than your absolutely right. She looked at me hate deep in her eyes.

"Watch where you going" She snapped. Okay this bitch done went to far. Where she get off talking to me like she' my fucking superior.

"Calm your fucking nerves. Accidents happen, right?" I said trying to keep my voice steady. I saw Jo standing behind her with a pleading look. She looked better than she had on Saturday but she still looked like shit.

"Your right they do." She sent me the fakest smile. Since when did my girl go fake?

Since she stopped being your girl. My brain chanted. She took a few steps towards me and knocked my purse out my hand. "Opps accident." She said with a sickly sweet smile. That bitch! We had drawn a crowd. People probably wondering why we were sudden enemies.

"Pick it up." I ordered. She looked at me like I was stupid. I would have to teach her sooner or later. I grabbed her by a lock of hair and forced her to my purse. "Pick it up you fucking bitch!" I growled out yanking on her hair harder. I heard a few gasps from the crowd but i refuse to let then see my face. I was hurt to see Reena acting so fucking hateful towards me, I thought i knew her obviously not.

"Make me." She said wincing in pain. She always knew those were my fight words a evil smile took over my lips. I let go of her hair letting her stand up.

"Alright I'll make you." I said. Its been a while since i beat a bitch ass. She lunged at me but i threw a quick punch. She must have forgot my daddy was a boxer I trained alot up until I was 16. She stumbled back before coming at me again full speed. Stupid move. I kicked her in the leg making her fall back. She was breathing heavy but I wasn't even tired. She got up and threw a punch. I blocked it and threw one in her face. She let out a groan and stumbled back. She threw a punch with her right hand I dodged it but she ended up punching me in the stomach with her left hand. I stumbled back a bit before grabbing her hair and kneeing her in the face three times. I was ready to end this fight. I released her hair and she stood up straight. I could already see the bruises on her face and the blood from her mouth, I also noticed a cut that was on her forehead from my ring. I put on a smug look before she came at me once again. I thought about the hatred in her eyes, the lies she told Jo, my dad leaving my mother, my mom leaving me, Zane not calling. All of the anger I built up came out as I punched her in the face with all my force. She fell onto the floor blood gushing from where ever, I couldn't see because she had her hands covering her face. "Pick up my purse bitch." I spat out she slowly crawled to it before picking it up and handing it to me. She only got one hit, pathetic.

By lunch time everyone was talking about the fight. I hadn't seen Reena since the fight which is weird because we all had first period together. I decided on coming to lunch today just in case Reena and Jo was at the bleachers. And i didn't want to run into her again. I was standing in the lunch line by myself because Andy thought it was ok to use the bathroom. I grabbed my food walking towards a table. I was walking towards it when someone grabbed a hold of me another person I despised at the moment, Zane. "What Zane?" I asked breaking the tension filled silence. He grabbed the back was his neck nervously. I tried to look around to ignore his gaze but my eyes met his and they locked. I mentally shook out of my thoughts. It was still silent and he clearly didn't think this through so i decide to speak. "Look McKnight you got what you wanted, right? So why are you here right now?" I asked. I wanted him to tell me something I wanted to hear. He didn't.... He didn't answer at all actually instead he ran a hand through his hair and sighed before turning and walking away. I watched his back as he walked away and my heart clenched and my stomach dropped. I shook the feeling and walked over to Andy who somehow got passed without me seeing her.

*Zane*

"Look McKnight you got what you wanted, right? So why are you here right now?" She said her voice was filled with pain, maybe. I wanted to tell her. I wanted to tell her that I couldn't stop thinking about her. That she was on my mind every second of everyday. But I didn't, I did what I do best and I walked away. I could feel her eyes burning holes in my back but I didn't turn around I kept walking towards the football field. On my way there i saw a beat up Reena and a skinny Jo walking down the field. I can't believe Nadia actually beat her like that. I didn't know she could fight like that and honestly it was hot. I wondered what was up with them. I continued walking as I passed the bleachers and my thoughts went back to only Nadia. Everything I saw reminded me of Nadia. I walked past the bleachers and remembered when she slapped the blonde in the face. I chuckled at that thought. I've never felt this way about any girl.. Ever. She was different and every way possible. At first I wanted a quick fuck but then I started to like being around her. She was fun and funny and mad cool. Everything about her screamed perfect. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her hair everything. I wondered if she felt the same way. Probably not. For some reason at the thought of her not liking me made my heart clench and a lump rise in my throat.

Oh god, what is Nadia doing to me?