Chapter 26: Crack , Bam , Curse Words!

Its been the most painful and guilt filled week of my life. I decided against telling Zane, I know call me all kind of name buts its better that way. if I want him in my life then I can't tell him. But that didn't change the fact that every time I would kiss Zane or anything with him that guilt would take over me. Today the guys was supposed to come over to swim and Mark kind of invited his self. Recipe for disaster? I know. Mark + Zane + a cheater = Heartbreak. Jo was already here but she was in the bathroom getting dressed. So I was currently pacing back and forth biting my nails. "Calm yo fucking balls." Andy said from my bed. I quickly flicked her off before I continued pacing. "there supposed to be here in 15 minutes and your not dressed." She said in a supposed to be calm voice but I knew that I had been getting on her nerves all week. I rushed over to my closet and pulled on my Tweety bird bikini and pulled some white shorts on. I looked in the mirror at my birds nest hair and ran a brush through it until it laid flat. Soon as I was done there was a loud as knock at the door. Please don't let it be Mark. I walked downstairs ans the boys were at the door with boxes of beer. Jo rushed downstairs damn near knocking me over before giving Jason a tight hug. Looks were exchanged between Damon and Andy. Cameron had a blonde on his arm and Zane gave me a smile which I returned. "Come in." Andy said breaking the stupid silence. Everyone pushed past me and just as I was about to close the door Mark rushed up to my front door.

"Why are you here?" I whisper/yelled.

"It's a get together babe." he said kissing my cheek. My skin heated where his lips were and I prayed Zane didn't see that. Oh gosh! I took calming breaths before walking to the backyard. I felt Zane wrap his arm around my waist and pick me up.

"Put me down." I squeaked. Yes, I Nadia Jenkins just squeaked. He held me over the pool with a cocky smirk.

"Put you down?" He asked. my eyes went wide and I started to shake my head.

"Noooo!" I yelled.

"Its opposite day babe." Was the last thing he said before I was dropped in the cold water. Did I mention I'm a sucky swimmer? Well I am. I resurfaced sending a death glare right at Zane who was cracking up. Oh that's funny? I got out of the pool and pushed him in. Yes the element of surprise. "Oh babe not nice." He said once he resurfaced.

"Never said I was." I said with a goofy grin. Did I mention I love Zane? Well I do. Once I was done laughing I looked up and came face to chest with Zane. When did he get here? "What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him. He gave me a smirk before wrapping hid arms around me. "Zane." I said as we started to move backwards.

"Ready babe?" He asked but I knew if I wasn't he was going jump in anyway. So I prepared myself as he jumped into 8 ft. The cold water still took me by surprise but I felt better with Zane's big hands on my waist. We resurfaced at the same time and before I could catch my breath his lips was on mine.

*******★★★*******

Everyone had dried off and we were getting ready to play never have I ever. We were sitting in a circle with beer in hand. Mark kept smiling at me and Zane would glare at him.

"Let's play." Cameron said and the blonde giggled. What was so funny? I swear she had been doing that all day. Ugh! Stupid ass bimbo. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." He said with a smirk Me, the blonde and Jo took a sip. Zane raised an eyebrow at me wanting an explanation.

"It was a phase." I shrugged. "Never have I ever pissed in public." I said. Cameron, Mark, Damon and not surprisingly Zane took sips. "Nasty." I giggled. Yes I fucking giggled. problem? I think not.

"Never have I ever lied about saying I love you." Mark said. Me, Damon and Andy took a sip.

"Not you babe." I said when Zane looked at me sideways. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Never have I ever cheated." Jason said. Guilt. Yep, that pretty much covers my feeling. I watched as Mark took the cup to his lips and I did the same along with Cameron and Zane. Zane looked between me and Mark and Mark smirked at Zane and winked at me. Andy looked between Mark, Zane and I and I got very nervous. He's going to find out, right?

"Oh really?" Zane said with a teasing voice. He knew he was technically my first boyfriend.

"Yep." I said not showing how nervous I was.

"Care to share?" He pushed.

"Yeah Nadia care to share?" Mark added on in a sing song voice. The room was so silent right now. Zane 's eyes snapped towards Mark. I knew he was accusing me of cheating with Mark since last week was the almost kiss. I wouldn't have felt like this if it was only a accusation but it really happened.

"No." I said dryly.

"I like to hear about my girlfriend past." Zane said in a deadly calm voice.

"If you call a week ago the past then sure." Mark muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. All eyes were on me and I felt my hands start to sweat. Fuck!

"What you say?" Zane growled. How did this happen? Oh yeah it was Jason. My eyes met his and he smiled knowingly. He knew!?!?!?! How!?!?!

Jo! That back stabbing bitch!

"Oh you didn't know. Just last week my tongue was down your girlfriend throat." Mark said standing in front of Zane. When did that happen? The silence rung in my ears and the tension was so thick you could see the fucking air. Is that possible? I mean I literally felt the hate coming off of them.

CRACK!

BAM!

CURSE WORDS!

That's what happened next. Zane punched Mark in the nose and I heard the crack which meant he broke his nose. He fell to the floor with a bam and let out a string of very colorful curse words. I rushed over and stood in front of Zane. His nose was flared and his eyes were black from anger.

"The fuck?!?!" I yelled but he didn't say anything he simply shrugged. A shrug?!?!

"You made out with this?" he asked his voice was calm. Like the calm before the horrible deadly storm. A lump rose in my throat and I couldn't even speak. "Answer me Nadia." He growled out. I weakly nodded my head. I didn't let the tears fall though it was to many people around. Without another word Zane left and I rushed up to my room to cry my poor little eyes out.

What am I going to do?