Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.

I let out a huge groan and tried to move this big ass boulder than was laying on top of me. How he got there? I have no idea. I tried again to push him off but he just laughed. So I had to do the only thing reasonable.

"Ouch Zane your hurting me." I whined, of course he wasn't hurting me I'm a tough bitch. He quickly rolled off of me with worried eyes and I started to laugh at his reaction. "Suckerr!" I said rolling on top of him. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Babe you are fucking fat." He complained. Okay, I seriously need to lose a few pounds.

"You wasn't saying that last night when you wanted me on top." I smirked. Oh and yes, that's true. He just looked speechless. "Cat got your talented little tongue." I said with a smirk still on my face. I tried to roll off of him but he grabbed my waist keeping me still. I raised an eyebrow and he kissed me softly, my eye fluttered close with passion and he pulled back to quickly. "I wanna see your sister." I blurted. I've been over there a few times since she got home and she was fucking awesome. Her room was sparkly pink with her name in glitter silver letters. Her closet was filled with dozens of princess dresses and different little tiaras. Zane looked at me with a warm expression and I knew that meant yes. I smiled and got up sliding on my flip flops. I started to tug on his hands and pout. "Come on!" I whined. He let out a groan and slowly got up.

*Zane*

A smile tugged at my lips as I watched Nadia and Courtney play with the dolls.

"Thanks for playing with me, Zane never plays dolls with me." She said in a chirpy adorable voice. Nadia looked at me with a half smile before turning her attention back to my little sister.

"Because Zane is a poopy face." Nadia replied. Court let out a cute little giggle and whispered something in Nadia's ear. I loved those two girls more than anything, I had a soft spot for the both of them. Just then my mom came downstairs and I clenched my jaw. Her face lit up when she saw Nadia playing with Courtney.

"Let's go Nadia." I said standing up from the couch. My mom seemed to finally noticed me and sent me a forced smile. Oh I can feel the love. I let out a scoff and rolled my eyes at her. I much rather prefer real love than the bullshit she gives me.

"Oh Nadia your not staying for dinner?" My mom asked in what supposed to be a chirpy tone but I knew she was trying to make me snap. Nadia looked at me trying to ask for permission but I knew my dad would be coming over for dinner and I didn't want her around that drama.

"No she's not and nether am I." I said through clenched teeth as I walked over and kissed Court. "Love you Princess, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She gave me a wide smile that made my heart melt.

"Alright Z-Man." She smiled calling me my nickname. I grabbed Nadia hand and started to walk towards the door but my moms annoying voice start to rung in my ear.

"Zane can I speak to you?" She said and my jaw started to clench.

"No." I said trying not to snap at her. I felt Nadia eyes burning holes in the side of my face but I chose to ignore it and continued to walk out the door ignoring my mothers dramatic sigh. What could she possibly want to talk about? How she took my asshole father back? She's a desperate whore and she made me sick. I had nothing to say to her and nothing she would say would make me think any different about her. I slid into the drivers side of my car still ignoring her stare.

*Nadia*

Okay, what the hell was that about? He just brushed off his mom. I tried to ignore the thousands of questions rolling through my mind on the way home.

"Okay, what was that about?" I asked once we got back to my room and he still wasn't talking. Ignoring my question he sat on my bed and placed his head in his hands. "Hello?" I said waving my hands in his face. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap. But he still didn't talk he just buried his head in the crook of my neck. A shivers went down my back as I felt his warm breath on my neck.