Chapter 20: Fucking Idiot.

I let out a deep breath as we stood on the front steps of Damon's house. I grew nervous mostly because I knew Zane would be here and I hadn't talk to him since the argument which was 2 days ago. Andy knocked again and started to grow inpatient. Then Damon came to the door with a goofy grin on his face. He leaned down and pecked Andy on the lips.

"Hey babe." He said. I pushed passed them and walked into the house and straight to the hangout room. Damon had invited me and Andy over saying that everyone was hanging out at his place. I walked in and sat on the hot pink bean bag and watched Cameron and Zane play a very deadly game of Call Of Duty. It's a shame really, these guys are game freaks. I watched as Zane snuck up behind Cameron and ended him.

"Victory beotchh! Pay me my fucking money!" Zane said throwing down the remote. I watched with a smile tugging at my lips as Cameron dropped his head in defeat. He stood up and grabbed a 20 from his pocket and placed it in Zane's hand. I looked around to notice Elijah sitting in the corner texting on his phone. What's up with him, why is he always hanging around? Zane eyes finally caught mine and guilt and hurt flashed across them. I sent him a smirk and winked. My mask was back up and I was ready to play some more dudes. The pain was no longer as strong as it had been. Now I was really numb about it, it seemed like a distant memory.

"Hey McKnight." I said a smirk still on my face. Happiness danced across his face and then shock and then confusion. Slowly he made his way over and my heart beat increased by a thousand. I pushed the feeling away as he sat next to me.

"Hey Nadia." He said nervously.

"It's about time you talk I was starting to think of you as a creeper the way you stared." I joked. A smile tugged at his lips and I saw his dimple that made me loose my breath. Damn, I forgot how perfect he was.

"That hurts." He said with a mock hurt expression.

"Oops." I said innocently. His expression went from happy to serious.

"So you talking to me again?"

"It appears so McKnight." I leaned closer letting my lips brush against his and ignored the electric feeling. I love to tease. He leaned in but I pulled back. "I love to tease." I smirked.

"And I love a challenge." He winked making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Look McKnight, I'd like to do myself a favor and forgive you at the fact that you cheated on me with that skank. But remember I said forgive not forget." I said honestly. I mean I couldn't move on if I was still holding on to a old burden. His eyes lit up with happiness and he gave me a half smile.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Don't think we're getting back together." I said in a stern voice.

"You say that now, but we both know you can't resist my boyish charm." He said with a cheesy grin. That's why I love this boy. One movement and I forget everything. I leaned in and brushed my lips over his and then move to his ear.

"McKnight we went over this before, it's you who always come back to me." I whispered and kissed his cheek before pulling away.

"You still want me though." He said with a smug look. He was telling the honest truth. I wanted him so much that I it physically hurts.

"Nahh." I said with a smirk.

"Prove it." He said. I knew what was coming and I was prepared for it. He crashed his lips to mine and the fireworks, sparks, and butterflies went wild. I missed the feeling of his lips. I didn't miss a beat as I started to kiss him back. I can't believe I'm doing this. My heart rate went crazy and the zoo in my stomach went wild. My eyes fluttered close with pleasure as he slid his tongue in my mouth. He placed his hands on my thigh and I placed my hands over his. To quickly he pulled back and rested his forehead on mine with a smirk clear on his face. My breathing was heavy and his matched mine.