Chapter 7: You dont give up, do you?

Zane.

Zane.

Zane.

He's been running through my mind since my fallout with Reena.

That was yesterday. I've been throwing and breaking things and I even got insanely drunk trying to get him out my mind.

Call him. My brain chanted. It keep telling me to but I can't. Me and Andy talked about it but I need time alone. Why is he on my mind? I have NEVER felt this way. I've never thought about a guy this much.

Call him. My brain whispered again.

Buzz

I want to call him.

Buzz.

I wanna- Wait that's my phone! I quickly dived over to get it and answered it quickly.

"Hey babe." His cool voice sent shivers down my back. I relaxed at his voice.

"What Zane?" I let out my annoyed voice but I was everything but I was actually happy.

"I'm coming over." He said and I could see his sexy smirk.

"Whatever." I said and hung up the phone. Andy bursted in my room. And looked around shit everything was broken and trashed.

"I'm going to Damon's house." She said winking at me. Pervert. I muttered okay before stuffing everything in my closet not bothering to clean up. By the time I was done Zane was knocking at my door. I put on my player face with a nice little smirk and opened the door.

"Oh it's you." I mumbled. Him being here was something different I felt my guard went back up and suddenly I didn't want him here as much anymore.

"Expecting someone else?" He smirked. My felt my stomach do back flips and dragons went flying through. I gave a shrug and led to the living room. "let me see your room." He smirked, I would like to show him more than that.

"Kay's." I shrugged grabbing his hand. An electric spark went through my whole body and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up at high alert, I quickly dropped his hand as we got to my room, I opened the door and closed it behind us. I felt him come close to be as he pinned me against the door.

"You don't give up do you?" I tried to keep my voice steady but my heart was hammering my ribs.

"You must forgot I get what I want." his smirk was visible and I knew he didn't feel how I felt at this moment. He backed away slowly but his smirk still there.

"I don't want you." I said sternly. His hands placed on my hips.

"I want you." He pulled me close. "I wanna hear your moan" His lips brushed mine. "Have your body so close to me." he kissed my jaw. "I want to hear your scream." He kissed me lower until he reached weak spot making me moan. "I wanna hear you moan my name." He continued kissing and nibbling on it. "I want you so bad Nadia." he crashed his lips into mine. Oh boy, he was good! But not better than me. I kissed him back roughly as he slid his tongue in my mouth. We walked to the bed having him under me so I was straddling him with my legs. I broke the kiss looking at him with a smirk.

"I want you too Zane." I whispered as I slipped his shirt off. It was my turn to play. "I want you inside of me." I started grinding my hips against him as he groaned. "I want your lips to find all my secret places." I said seductively as I trailed kisses down from his neck to his chest. He gripped my thighs tight and I moaned. His hands feel so good on me. "I want you to make me scream." I found his weak spot and he let out a moan. "I want you to fuck me over and over again." I was grinding my hips as I kissed his lips softly. He gripped the back of my head getting me impossibly closer to him. I let out a gasp as I felt his tongue on mine. the kiss suddenly became more rough and hungry. Shit, I was losing at my own game. I pulled back breathing heavy and got off if him. "But you're going to have to work for it McKnight." I smirked walking in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Get a grip, Nadia! This is Zane McKnight. He made me want him in more ways then I can even imagine possible. I quickly striped out of my clothes and replaced my underwear so I was in my pink underwear and bra. I took my hair out the ponytail and walked to see him laying on the bed eyes half closed. I walked to my drawer and pulled out a oversized shirt. Zane eyes popped open and he looked over at me taking in every inch of my body. I started to pull it over my head but Zane was right in front of me he quickly took the shirt from me and smirked.

"Come lay down." He grabbed my hand pulling me towards the bed. He dropped the shirt on the floor.

"Why would I want to lay with you?" I asked cocking my head to the side innocently.

"Cause I said so." he said in a 'duh' tone. He continued pulling me until I was laying back on top of him. Then he crashed his lips to mine roughly but it was also sweet. My eyes slowly fluttered close. And that's where I fucked up I thought back to every time we would kiss I'd close my eyes. Oh shit! This is big, I didn't know him well enough. I felt his hands grip my thighs as he gave them a squeeze I let out a gasp and he jammed his tongue in my mouth. The pleasure I got from the first time we kissed just shot up by like thousand times. I slowly started grinding my hips and he let out a moan. He gripped my hair and started trailing kisses until he found my weak spot again.

"Zane." I moaned, gosh this felt so good. It felt so right. I wanted him so bad,

"Nadia I want you so bad." He breathed out. fuck! I wasn't going to win this one.

"I want you too McKnight." He is only going to fuck and leave. But at this point I didn't care,

"What's stopping us?" He breathed out,

"These clothes." I moaned out. I knew what I was doing but I needed this, my body was calling out.

Three hours later I was laying in my bed naked while Zane was laying next to me.

"You have to go." I said turning to face him. His eyes held some emotion but was quickly replaced by a calm look. I wasn't used to having people in my bed after sex, it was awkward.

"Unless your ready for round., hm how many rounds did we go?" he said kissing my neck.

"Mmm, I lost count." I moaned out, he had a smirk on his face. he was about to kiss me until he phone started to ring. I let out a frustrated sigh and he leaned over and grabbed it from his pants pocket.

"Yeah?" He said. I saw a smirk appear on his face. "Damn Cindy I was over there this morning." Really? I can't believe I fucked him. "Nawh I'm not busy." He was going to leave me. This what I wanted though, right? then why do my heart feel like its so wrong. "Alright, I'm on my way." He got up and pulled on his underwear and pants. "Be ready." he said before hanging up. "I've got to go." He said pulling on his shirt.

"Mhm." I mumbled. I feel like shit, I need a good hour shower. He leaned down to kiss my lips but I moved and his lips landed on my cheek.

"Unless you want me to stay." He said.

"Nahh go to whatever that was on the phone. I might have a little company over anyway." I lied. I just wanted b alone.

"Bye, I'll call you." He walked to the door but stopped at the handle. "Maybe." Fuck, he wasn't going to call. I shouldn't have had sex with him. I gave what he wanted and now he wants nothing else. I screwed up. I ran a frustrated hand through my way before making my way to the bathroom .